Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's getting pissed about how Sean didn't say anything about her makeup when in fact he's probably annoyed at her because she does duck all to help with the renovations and classes doing her makeup as doing a 12 hour shift in the house. Who the duck puts on a full face of make up when they're literally just renovating their house.

sorry I didn't realise that doing makeup and filming sportswear clothes that don't even fit you properly is part house renovations ahhh it must be such backbreaking work while Sean is upstairs DOING THE WHOLE HOUSE RENOVATION HIMSELF!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Poor Sean. His face throughout the whole of the new vlog he looks so fed up whilst she’s screaming and prancing about.

Reactions: 8
I’ve said this before but I don’t really feel sorry for Sean - he got himself in this situation with Demi and he clearly doesn’t have the balls to put a stop to it

Reactions: 16
Well for a 12 hr shift from what I see
Make up done (big lol)
Tried on clothes and filmed it
Chucked stuff in a skip
Ate
Lifted a couple of floor tiles, got bored so stopped
Decided against plastering
Watched someone fit a carpet
filmed mess
Put wardrobes up that we’re partly pre built

Did I miss anything?

Reactions: 5
I see she’s deleted the embarrassing dancing video .. not much stays on her grid for long does it 🤨

Reactions: 1
It actually enrages me she’s been sent a winter essentials kit by Superdrug, what about the vulnerable unwell people or the elderly don't they deserve it more or because they don’t dance like a fanny on tiktok they don’t deserve one?? She should have a think and pass it on to someone who needs it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Who's Amber? Sorry I'm a latecomer!
Go back to the first thread, you’ll see posts by an amber wright. Keep reading, turns out it was demi on a fake profile praising herself and chatting tit about her “friends” on other threads!

Reactions: 5
Are restrictions lifted in Newcastle? She's seeing her gran... Don't care if they are coz the lack of social distancing is a joke

Reactions: 9
Well. I’m disgusted at Superdrug sending her that winter package things like that should be going out to people who can’t afford creams vits and cold stuff and she as her gran there again there been in lockdown can’t mix in door since 18 Sep y she still doing it

Reactions: 11
Hi Demi, you’re clearly watching this thread since your video has been deleted. Have you cleaned up your rubbish yet?

God, her own house is going to be a dump.

Reactions: 7
That video on insta of her talking about the WAP lyrics to her GRAN! She really is disgusting.

Reactions: 15
Look at her eyebrows!
Oh tit....
They are bad!
Didn't she say she was trying something new with her eye brows?!
What she trying to do, do them like a 5 year old 😂?

Just need to add that last video has too much talk of toes, a continual loop of her toes needing to be on that carpet.
Too many toes 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So when people called her out for going to primark with her nan she made up BS that it was filmed before those restrictions, yet now she's posting stories where she's with her nan on her insta? Demi you're a bleeping idiot 😂

Reactions: 13
She’s breaking lockdown AGAIN. For those of us who work in the NHS, or any keyworker for that matter, this is just a slap in the face. We will never get covid under control if people don’t follow the rules. Demi has a huge following, most of which are impressionable kids, she needs to be more responsible.

P.S. she’s still a selfish, lazy woman.

And that office is filthy already. There’s always tit all over the floor.

Reactions: 14
Just came here to vent, she pisses me off. Because of covid, I'm missing out on watching my baby brother grow up and can't see my parents, but off demi goes out for a coffee with her grandma. duck sake

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.