Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just seeing her on a BBC program reviewing a bicycle mirror with her mum????????? The Customer is Always right? How did I not know about this!

just seeing her on a BBC program reviewing a bicycle mirror with her mum????????? The Customer is Always right? How did I not know about this!
I literally just came here to say this! Saw it while making a late lunch and was like why the hell was she on there haha

Reactions: 1
My god what the hell is she doing to that poor guy 🥺 those clothes are awful and he doesn’t wanna be there atall.

She asks him his opinion then either tells him he’s wrong or answers for him 🤷‍♀️

He needs rescued

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Something else I've noticed.
She says she cleanses - uses a face wash then uses a tonic?! Does she mean toner.
She's said this in alot of her videos. I'm wondering if that's what she's calling a toner?

She needs to commit to being fully vegan if that's what she wants to do.
She needs to cut meat, fish, dairy and non vegan based products.
I don't understand vegans that preach about being a vegan but then slap skin care and cosmetics from companies that take pride in testing on animals 🤷🏼‍♀️

It makes no sense to me.
🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
guys. the latest instagram post. I AM DEAD. she has got to be purposefully trolling us at this point. What in the name of duck. How does Sean go to work? In that environment, I think his colleagues would slaughter him for that kind of picture. ahahahahaha. WHAT IS SHE THINKING.

Reactions: 9
Who told her tucking a tshirt under her boobs was flattering? I just wanna talk

Even with a jumper ????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Who told her tucking a tshirt under her boobs was flattering? I just wanna talk

Even with a jumper ????
I came to post this exact thing. She tucks literally everything up and it never suits her!!
it’s also such a bad way to show viewers the clothes, drives me mentap.

Reactions: 7
She says she cleanses - uses a face wash then uses a tonic?! Does she mean toner.
She's said this in alot of her videos. I'm wondering if that's what she's calling a toner?

I don't understand vegans that preach about being a vegan but then slap skin care and cosmetics from companies that take pride in testing on animals 🤷🏼‍♀️

It makes no sense to me.
🤷🏼‍♀️
She's said before that she uses Pixi so she's probably talking about the Pixi Glow Tonic which is a toner. If it's gifted then she'd probably use it regardless whether it's vegan or not as it's a freebie.

Reactions: 5

It makes no sense to me.
🤷🏼‍♀️
Cleanses with tonic water 😂😂

I'm disgusted she's not washing or showering everyday 🤮🤮
Imagine the smell of old b.o covered up with deodorant.

If she doesn't want to be vegan anymore just stop Demi. You already said you were doing it for diet purposes not for ethical reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's said before that she uses Pixi so she's probably talking about the Pixi Glow Tonic which is a toner. If it's gifted then she'd probably use it regardless whether it's vegan or not as it's a freebie.
I think she's also said Pixi is one of her favourite brands. She's also used the Estee lauder double wear foundation, another brand I'm sure is tested on animals.

Sean couldn't look more uninterested in the new couples oufits video. He also looks embarrassed...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This could be a long one as I find her soooooo annoying!!! I feel so sorry for Sean!! Her latest vid trying the same clothes on from Asos!!! Wtf!! Why does she always make her tops cropped and roll them up or where a shirt off the shoulder!!! Personally I dont get it 🤣🤣

Also...... I find her sooooo lazy!! Sean and her family doing all the work while she dances badly about and goes to Greggs!! I think shes so manipulative and selfish

Plus I really dont wanna sound nasty BUT she has just bought that house, she doesn't want kids yet but still bought a massive house with god knows how many spare rooms for an office gaming room etc!! That house could have been rented out as a shared house or to someone who actually needs the space.

I dont watch her as much as I used to she annoys me!! And to make an account pretending to be someone else is just mental!! Strange how everything she eats seems to be "accidentally vegan"

Also annoys me how she pronounces things!!! I know people do and I'm not taking the piss out of people who do its just her. Like CO ORD!!! Not freakin cord!!

Jeez I didnt know how much of a witch I could be, but theres only so much ranting i can do to the bf about her!! 🤣🤣🤣

Sean couldn't look more uninterested in the new couples oufits video. He also looks embarrassed...
Its probs cause he doesnt understand why everything she wears is rolled up to look cropped or wondering why she always wears shirts off the shoulder 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This could be a long one as I find her soooooo annoying!!! I feel so sorry for Sean!! Her latest vid trying the same clothes on from Asos!!! Wtf!! Why does she always make her tops cropped and roll them up or where a shirt off the shoulder!!! Personally I dont get it 🤣🤣

Also...... I find her sooooo lazy!! Sean and her family doing all the work while she dances badly about and goes to Greggs!! I think shes so manipulative and selfish

Plus I really dont wanna sound nasty BUT she has just bought that house, she doesn't want kids yet but still bought a massive house with god knows how many spare rooms for an office gaming room etc!! That house could have been rented out as a shared house or to someone who actually needs the space.

I dont watch her as much as I used to she annoys me!! And to make an account pretending to be someone else is just mental!! Strange how everything she eats seems to be "accidentally vegan"

Also annoys me how she pronounces things!!! I know people do and I'm not taking the piss out of people who do its just her. Like CO ORD!!! Not freakin cord!!

Jeez I didnt know how much of a witch I could be, but theres only so much ranting i can do to the bf about her!! 🤣🤣🤣
If it makes you feel any better I watch her just because I like being annoyed 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
WHAT is that insta post🤣 for some reason my mind thought it was a halloween post! She’s dressed them up like idiots! Shirt under her boobs and poor boy looks like he wants the ground to swallow him up. And don’t get me started on the weird pose and her muddy bronzer!

WHAT is that insta post🤣 for some reason my mind thought it was a halloween post! She’s dressed them up like idiots! Shirt under her boobs and poor boy looks like he wants the ground to swallow him up. And don’t get me started on the weird pose and her muddy bronzer!
Someone commented saying how lovely the photo is and should get it framed I'm still trying to work out if they were being sarcastic or meant to get it framed to put up for halloween 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Asos video -

Place your bets.....
How long did editing take

A. Zero Mins/Hours
B. 10 mins
C. 6 Hours
D. 40+ Hours
E. Three and a half weeks

Alot of work went into it clearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.