Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find it bizarre that she doesnt promote her cheap tat merch on IWOOT?

I also find it odd that she doesn't drink out of said tat mugs... I thought she was mega proud of them.

Just watched the new couples vid to see Sean's speech about Demi.... its like Demi is behind the camera with a pair of scissors threatening to cut the hoods of his hoodies... "tell them I'm helpful or the hoodie gets it" 😂 give over man, we all know she does shite all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she deleted the embarrassing tiktok of her and Sean from Instagram and limited the comments on tiktok? Lol

Reactions: 4
Can't believe we are nearly at thread 9 people. I've been here since thread 1. It's emotional. Are we going to celebrate it? Post our personal favourite demi duck ups. Mine will always be "personally I think she's stunning" 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think buying hideous cardigans from everything £5 and talking about how said cardigan is "abit of me" telling us "I'm here for it" then throwing it on depop for £7 with tag attached "Never Worn" 🤔

Or The KFC non Vegan fries or the M&S non vegan dressing on the salad or the non vegan Fosters 👀

Or the tit bounce that's gone out of control, bouncing them tits all over "The House" she'll be kicking them along by Jan.

Wonder if those Reindeer skins from the "Barbeque Hut" (which I personally think is more of a culture thing 😳) will end up on Depop too?!

I'm thinking the previous owner of that house may of been Chinese?
The Chinese theme was prominent throughout - anyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She 100% believes she’s an amazing dancer and I can’t deal with it...ANOTHER version of that twerk for me dance!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She definitely needs to dress to her body shape, tucking everything into her bra is doing her no favours

It also just looks a bit tit

Reactions: 17
I definitely think Sean is in the frame of mind where he feels because they've been together so long he's 'trapped'. It's definitely one of those situations where you love and care for them, naturally you would if you've been together so long. But you don't like them anymore. He could easily have someone who treats him better, shows him affection and is actually funny instead of Demi who treats him like his slave. I think we need to set up a GoFundMe page for poor Sean and Brad, get them both freedom from Amber Wright

Reactions: 15
I was pretty stunned at the comment on a recent haul video where she says she really likes Chinese fashion or something along those lines

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ok im all for body positivity but why does she dance around so much jiggling her stomach with her tits flying everywhere its almost like shes trying to say look how great being curvy is constantly body positivity does my head in im all for woman / men being whatever size but her tits r going to fly off if she shakes them anymore jesus i just seen her tiktok to stand by me / twerk song and she gets her stomach out why hun theres no need ?

Also seans face in them tiktoks though he clearly hates it

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
More household mixing I see. 🤦🏻‍♀️ It's so hard seeing this when I'm so desperate to see my family today

Reactions: 11
I've recently watched a few of her recent vids, the first time in ages. She's moved back in with Sean. Probably to pre-empt anyone trying to report her. We will also probably see less of her family doing her DIY even though they'll probably still be doing it.

Why is the couple unisex outfit on their joint channel? I would have thought that type of video was perfect for the couple's channel. I get the vibe she's subtly trying to make Sean look bad as he's more likable than she is, and maybe getting some fans of his own. The whole butt crack, embarrassing tik toks and needling him about hating her style.

Reactions: 3
I’m 2 mins into the new vlog and already rolling my eyes. They’ve got to house before 8am “to get a 12 hour shift in” ... cut to next clip, amber in the office explaining that she’s just spent longer on her makeup than she ever has ... for a day of renovations? 😂 any excuse to do sweet duck all in that house

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.