Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m only just catching up on her office tour and had a nosey at her video ideas notebook. All food 24 hour challenges then ‘model for a day’ ok Demi hun 😂 She’s definitely clutching at straws for ideas here!

F627ABD8-0301-46D8-8A88-217355408206.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m only just catching up on her office tour and had a nosey at her video ideas notebook. All food 24 hour challenges then ‘model for a day’ ok Demi hun 😂 She’s definitely clutching at straws for ideas here!

View attachment 281234
24 hours eating freezer food.. that’s the most boring idea I’ve ever heard 😂 wish I could make money like her doing something as mundane as that!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 281234
Not wearing my contacts so could be wrong but did she actually write ‘alpetical order’ and ‘alphpet’?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not wearing my contacts so could be wrong but did she actually write ‘alpetical order’ and ‘alphpet’?
I can’t quite make it out either but I’m pretty sure she’s spelled alphabetical wrong a few times on that page!

Reactions: 2
those ideas are about as good as it would be to have diarrhoea in a bathtub.

What a moron she is.

View attachment 281234

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Something else I've noticed.
She says she cleanses - uses a face wash then uses a tonic?! Does she mean toner.
She's said this in alot of her videos. I'm wondering if that's what she's calling a toner?

She needs to commit to being fully vegan if that's what she wants to do.
She needs to cut meat, fish, dairy and non vegan based products.
I don't understand vegans that preach about being a vegan but then slap skin care and cosmetics from companies that take pride in testing on animals 🤷🏼‍♀️

It makes no sense to me.
🤷🏼‍♀️
Completely agree in my opinion you’re not vegan If you still knowingly use animal tested or animal derived products on your skin. I’m vegan but I make mistakes as does most but to knowingly use them. She just wants freebies and probably thinks animal testing is popping a bit of flush on a rabbits face and sending it on its way.

Reactions: 11

View attachment 281234
bleeping hell no wonder she always asks her followers for video ideas. She’s like someone who lied on her CV to get a job then is desperately trying to wing it when in reality she just isn’t qualified to do it. Her channel is going to flop faster than a hippo falling off a roof.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 281234
Eating all my meals in the bath for 24 hours 😭😭 does she dabble in crack cocaine by any chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Eating freezer food for 24 hours..

You mean frozen food. Also considering you’re a “vegan” with a fitness/food account I’ve never seen you eat anything fresh hun.

Those video ideas go from terrible to borderline offensive.“Eat Poundland food for 24 hours” This is many people’s reality, not a fun little gimmick for you to exploit.

Reactions: 21

View attachment 281234
For someone watching their weight, shes desperate to do those food challenges all the time 🤷🏼‍♀️

Got a video idea!!

No Tik Toks for 3 months!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Who the fudge wants a cushion or bag with “Without further rat a tat tat” on it? Seriously.... delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How long until this is deleted and I’m blocked
I've had comments deleted before. I asked why she needed a house with so many rooms going spare if it's just her and Sean. I get she wants and office/filming room. But personally that house could have been sold to someone who actually needs all of the rooms. The comment was deleted maybe cause people feel the same cause it had a few likes.

those ideas are about as good as it would be to have diarrhoea in a bathtub.

What a moron she is.
Really hope she doesnt see this comment as it could be considered as a video idea 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did this dumb witch just say 'pacificly' instead of specifically 🤔 😂

Also I can't be the only one who thinks she looks like Les Dawson in a wig 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 277757
she reminds me off Ronnie Barker in a wig! But you're spot on with Les too. Almost as good as gurning as the late Les Dawson!! 😂

Also I'm not just picking on her looks for the sake of it. She came on here claiming to be someone else and says she is stunning. And shes all round a sneaky snidey person who would sell her gran for likes!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've had comments deleted before. I asked why she needed a house with so many rooms going spare if it's just her and Sean. I get she wants and office/filming room. But personally that house could have been sold to someone who actually needs all of the rooms. The comment was deleted maybe cause people feel the same cause it had a few likes.

Really hope she doesnt see this comment as it could be considered as a video idea 🤣🤣
She can buy a house with 4 bedrooms if she wants to be fair it's her money.

Reactions: 30
New video...she literally does one swipe of the paintbrush on the wall then stops. Hovering around Sean like a bad fart. She’s so fuvking irritating.

Oh sorry, she did sit down to paint the same radiator again! Sitting down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone watched her new renovation video, seans little explanation as to what Demi actaully does and her little perforce of banging in a nail into the wall clearly proves how closely she follows theses threads and that she dosent want to look as lazy as she is ...... again painting the radiators

Reactions: 10
She can buy a house with 4 bedrooms if she wants to be fair it's her money.
straight up agree with this. we have a spare room that we don’t need, but we can afford it and want to live here. It’s not ‘taking the house away from someone that needs it’- If she were getting a five bed on the council fair enough, but she’s not.

Reactions: 29
A million people in the crowd, but I only
See your face in all the lights
And as the bass keep poundin' on me, baby
I really wanna make you mine

I don't really care about love
I don't really care about happy-ever-afters
Somethin' about you gives me hope
Somethin' about you, yeah

It's like shes just found the tempo button. Sick of hearing this song on 1.5x 2x and 3x !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.