Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Constructive criticism honest to God. She says how she is always editing, her excuse to get out of housework. At least edit his arse out. Please. Like or have a word with him. Because if that was my boyfriend I'd feel embarrassed to display him like that and I'm sure he would be too. Like she wants to show off this pristine image on Instagram yet on her ACTUAL VIDEOS, she can't even edit those frames out. Like to be fair it's ick. It's not nessesary, and it doesn't make me want to click on the videos. Wouldn't kill her to watch back on footage, she obviously can't even take 2 minutes of watching housework being done, let alone mucking in and helping out. So demi, if your editing while scrolling tattle, just simply please be aware that it isn't funny... It's been happening quite a bit, no hate hun just keep those clips for yourself 😂

On Insta or here?! 👀
@BarryHeavens on the post someone commented and she replied saying something about it being the angle 😂 idk I've been looking at the pic and I can't understand how the angle would make that much of a difference. Swipe to the next pic and her hand looks normal.

Reactions: 13
There’s plenty to criticise her for, trust me.

But this ain’t it. Not everyone wants kids, some people just don’t.

My parents are still blissfully married and I’m now I’m my thirties, I don’t want kids, and never will. Doesn’t appeal to me in the slightest. Not even remotely.

So let’s stick to her being an ignorant twit, not regress to the 1950s where every woman has to pop one out because it’s the done thing.
Oh 100% I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it my point was Sean does I wondered if they discussed it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
*Sean builds an extention onto the side of the house, installs 45 sockets and paints a mural on the wall*

Following Scene, Demi in her Car

*Hi guys, so I'm just outside greggs, the que was too long for primark so instead of returning half of the clothes from my haul, I decided to meet my nan for a coffee, in the middle of a pandemic, and then I went back to 'the house' and Sean said there was loads to be done, but I wasn't feeling up to it so I went to my Mam's and dolly looked so cute, so I took some selfies with her and posted them to insta stories and messaged sean to not forget to film his day because we 'have to make content money somehow to pay our mortgage, and tomorrow we have loads to do in the house but I have to do a really exciting work thing that I can't wait to share with you all, very soon so obviously I won't be helping out. Instead when I feel anxious that Sean is sick of me dancing around I'll say something in a condescending way so he thinks that I'm being helpful and inputting to the important renovations conversation.. - _-' *

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why have they still not taken down that 2006 metal wall art thing near their front door? I’d have ripped it down the second I got the keys. So lazy.
Yes!! It's giving me care home vibes

Constructive criticism honest to God. She says how she is always editing, her excuse to get out of housework. At least edit his arse out. Please. Like or have a word with him. Because if that was my boyfriend I'd feel embarrassed to display him like that and I'm sure he would be too. Like she wants to show off this pristine image on Instagram yet on her ACTUAL VIDEOS, she can't even edit those frames out. Like to be fair it's ick. It's not nessesary, and it doesn't make me want to click on the videos. Wouldn't kill her to watch back on footage, she obviously can't even take 2 minutes of watching housework being done, let alone mucking in and helping out. So demi, if your editing while scrolling tattle, just simply please be aware that it isn't funny... It's been happening quite a bit, no hate hun just keep those clips for yourself 😂

@BarryHeavens on the post someone commented and she replied saying something about it being the angle 😂 idk I've been looking at the pic and I can't understand how the angle would make that much of a difference. Swipe to the next pic and her hand looks normal.
Yes I hate watching 10 minutes of Sean's arse crack!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh 100% I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it my point was Sean does I wondered if they discussed it 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think it was that you went as far as questioning f it was because her parents have split up as to why she doesn’t want kids. Which is honestly just the worst type of arm chair psychology.

im sure they’ve discussed it, either way, let’s stick to criticising her duck awful character rather than that.

Reactions: 4
I think it was that you went as far as questioning f it was because her parents have split up as to why she doesn’t want kids. Which is honestly just the worst type of arm chair psychology.

im sure they’ve discussed it, either way, let’s stick to criticising her duck awful character rather than that.
Idk I think the point was that he really wants kids and she doesn't. They both have a completely different plan for the future but yet they've bought a house together. I don't think they have discussed it either because on Q&A's the topic gets brushed over with Sean saying 'I want kids aye' and Demi just saying 'nope'.

Its fine and normal that she doesn't want kids but being as though Sean does I and many others don't see the point in them staying together when they have different life goals.

Reactions: 18
Idk I think the point was that he really wants kids and she doesn't. They both have a completely different plan for the future but yet they've bought a house together. I don't think they have discussed it either because on Q&A's the topic gets brushed over with Sean saying 'I want kids aye' and Demi just saying 'nope'.

Its fine and normal that she doesn't want kids but being as though Sean does I and many others don't see the point in them staying together when they have different life goals.
To be fair they said they weren't looking to move in together and then three days later announced they had bought a house :unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She hasn't even bothered to edit out the red eye in the third photo of her latest Instagram post, so professional

Reactions: 5
TBF if I got asked right now about kids I would say the same but I can see them in the very distant future possibly, but for now its ruled out

I think she don’t won’t kids cuz she selfish and can’t look after her self never mind a child just look at the house Sean doin most of the work she got her family in to strip and paint all she dose is edit and do email why can’t she do that at night or set aside hour in morning for emails if they need to done in day all she dose is shop and eat and try and dance for tiktok
When I first got my house I wonted do it all my self only got help with part I couldn’t do even gave wall paper ago and now I can do hole room and even put a shelf up lol you no not what you can do till you try

Reactions: 9
I think the whole point that Sean wants kids and is ready for them now and Demi doesn't want them at all is what is so awks about the situation not the fact that she doesn't want them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Does she actually volunteer at a hedgehog rescue? Fair play if she does but I haven’t seen proof and considering she lies about everything else I’m hesitant to believe her

Reactions: 3
Does she actually volunteer at a hedgehog rescue? Fair play if she does but I haven’t seen proof and considering she lies about everything else I’m hesitant to believe her
I think she probably did it once and we will soon get a video of her doing it...

Reactions: 2
Well I for one am glad that is sorted. How could anyone move into a house with draw handles that aren't gold? Keep up the renovations Demi, clearly working hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She put insta story up twice about it and say it n vlog she dose it couple time a week from 7 yet she suffers from insomnia And sleep in late 🤨 how this working out but we all no she full of bullshit

Reactions: 2
I’m fair certain she’s been once and fucked about filming it, so how genuine it is remains to be seen.

Reactions: 1
I just hope she reads these and goes back to being herself and not living this Instagram life.
She used to be so relatable but now it all seems a little awkward.
I'd rather pop on a Homebargains shopping trip with her then watch her dancing in her office whilst Sean works hard on the house.
My husband likes to do the painting etc so I do other bits in the house whilst he's doing it - he'd be fuming if he was working his arse off and I was dancing around my living room.
She is capable of being likeable IF she can be herself. I do think it's all very showy.
The vegan thing, the dancing, the Amber thing.
Just address it do a video saying "I made a mistake on social media, I don't want to discuss it but I own it and I'm sorry and I've moved on" be genuine.

Does anyone on here know her personally?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.