Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they hire a van or something because that canโ€™t of fit in there cars it would been to heavy the wheel much been touching the arch ๐Ÿคจ.
D1F47D70-770C-4174-9B42-7B5C333346C5.jpeg
Also why she liked her own post again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can we take a moment to think about how she doesnโ€™t wash her foundation brushes and just lets them get all hard and clogged up with product :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Whatโ€™s the photoshopped mega hand about View attachment 279990
Screaming ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ must have grown after all that painting sheโ€™s done

Demi coming into the kitchen asking Sean if she can practice โ€˜gymnasticsโ€™ again.
Sean saying โ€œno duck off you nearly snapped me in half last time you heffaโ€

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
This post has me dying.
She lost me at Gurtain pole.

I'm just so confused ๐Ÿคช
I get that she's dyslexic and that can't be helped but we all know it's a curtain pole right? I have kids they know they are curtain poles. I just find it lazy.

I like her Mum though, I'll give her that - she's a normal down to earth woman.

I just fear that this house is going to be full of rubbish, I don't understand why the carpets have been fitted upstairs but walk in wardrobe not done, they'll be treading tit all through the new carpets surely?
She should of stuck with white furniture in the office too and the rose cold paper clips - put them in a draw your theme is gold - don't display them ๐Ÿ˜ซ
If the wall paper was Black and green you go black furniture, white and green you go white?! Is that just me?

Rant over!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Screaming ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ must have grown after all that painting sheโ€™s done

Demi coming into the kitchen asking Sean if she can practice โ€˜gymnasticsโ€™ again.
Sean saying โ€œno duck off you nearly snapped me in half last time you heffaโ€
The take my strong hand has killed me off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This post has me dying.

I get that she's dyslexic and that can't be helped but we all know it's a curtain pole right? I have kids they know they are curtain poles. I just find it lazy.

I just fear that this house is going to be full of rubbish, I don't understand why the carpets have been fitted upstairs but walk in wardrobe not done, they'll be treading tit all through the new carpets surely?
She should of stuck with white furniture in the office too and the rose cold paper clips - put them in a draw your theme is gold - don't display them ๐Ÿ˜ซ
If the wall paper was Black and green you go black furniture, white and green you go white?! Is that just me?

Rant over!
I watched something earlier and she literally said โ€˜shorryโ€™ instead of sorry ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Reads the packaging word for word, but canโ€™t even pronounce mirror. Sheโ€™s only good at spending money and being over bearing and talking mince.
omg this gets on my nerves so much !! I reckon she's just that thick she can't quickly comprehend which words are relevant so just reads out the whole thing

Reactions: 5
I wonder why she's so dead set against kids?
I find it really weird that Sean wants them and she doesn't, these are big life decisions
It was a make or break for me with my husband, I knew I wanted children eventually and we discussed that.
I wonder if it's because of her parents divorce maybe?

Reactions: 7
the renovation vids are getting worse and worse, such a cash grab. the videos are literally 75% timelapses and the rest a couple of unedited clips of her waffling, what the hell is she doing all day other than sitting on her arse :ROFLMAO: would take about 20 mins to edit that together

AND there's no bloody renovations! three 10 min weeks a week each showing literally 1 change in the house

Reactions: 11
the renovation vids are getting worse and worse, such a cash grab. the videos are literally 75% timelapses and the rest a couple of unedited clips of her waffling, what the hell is she doing all day other than sitting on her arse :ROFLMAO: would take about 20 mins to edit that together

AND there's no bloody renovations! three 10 min weeks a week each showing literally 1 change in the house
I wonder what editing there is ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Time lapse intro and outro
There's no edited material Inbetween?

I've seen other your YouTubers do things that pop up on the screen etc.

I feel like it's very basic nowadays ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 1
I wonder what editing there is ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Time lapse intro and outro
There's no edited material Inbetween?

I've seen other your YouTubers do things that pop up on the screen etc.

I feel like it's very basic nowadays ๐Ÿ™„
yeah she literally just sticks together some clips, no editing of the footage; and then in todays video "I couldn't do anything today in the house bc I had to do a return and edit a video" could do both of those things in 2 hours ??? blows my mind that she's worked an office job, entitled and lazy now!

Reactions: 7
This post has me dying.

Rant over!
Can I just stress I meant rose gold ๐Ÿคฃ it won't let me edit ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I wonder why she's so dead set against kids?
I find it really weird that Sean wants them and she doesn't, these are big life decisions
It was a make or break for me with my husband, I knew I wanted children eventually and we discussed that.
I wonder if it's because of her parents divorce maybe?
Thereโ€™s plenty to criticise her for, trust me.

But this ainโ€™t it. Not everyone wants kids, some people just donโ€™t.

My parents are still blissfully married and Iโ€™m now Iโ€™m my thirties, I donโ€™t want kids, and never will. Doesnโ€™t appeal to me in the slightest. Not even remotely.

So letโ€™s stick to her being an ignorant twit, not regress to the 1950s where every woman has to pop one out because itโ€™s the done thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.