Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever get tired of being a total chancer? I constantly feel like her life is being held together by a very thin fraying string

Reactions: 5
been catching up on all this....the primark video saying it was filmed before the restrictions - yet her acrylics are the exact same as what she has now :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: does anyone actually fall for her lies?

Reactions: 10
Well that Office tour was very underwhelming.. Jesus Christ! I knew she had zero taste, but that was on another level! Nothing actually goes in that room.. it’s literally exactly what we all said before they started decorating, that she will just pick trends she see’s everyone doing, and plonk it all together.

Everything has such a tacky aspect to it and I really don’t think it’s anything she would of chosen, had they not been popular elsewhere!

I mean she can’t style herself daily, so no shock she’s tit at Interior design also.. 🥴

If her "money incoming" board is correct she gets just over £730 a month from lounge underwear alone.

That's money well spent, Lounge 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 16
'smells of spiced amber when you walk in' ... you mean 'wright' dont you demi?

• Haha
That is just her accent, I’m from Newcastle and I pronounce it ‘mirroh’🙈
I don’t think it’s accent I just think some people say it wrong. I’m north east too and say it correctly and have friends who say it right and some dont

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know of any influencers who have actually been fined/reprimanded due to not following guidelines? I wonder if people like Demi aren't being fined because the police etc know that, if people know they can complain about influencers and actually see results, the floodgates would open and they'd recieve too many complaints to deal with

Reactions: 4
Demi hun we know you have a “office” but to say it 46 times in one video is excessive think you need to sort your vocabulary

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.