Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think her getting a new kitchen from a different company after picking out one to begin with and then “changing” her mind is a little strange.. I think she might have been offered a sponsor of the new company she’s picked to now go with. I could be wrong like, idk.

Reactions: 15
Didn't she rent an office space before
I’m sure it was a virtual office in the end. She never mentioned it much so probably a lie as her office fell through.

I noticed in her new video she mentioned a giveaway she has in the black box. Could she Be anymore transparent she reads here not long ago I said she loves her fans but never does giveaways.

Reactions: 1
She really needs to start digging deep and accepting herself for who she is instead of constantly living in a web of lies to showcase a life she doesn’t actually lead

Reactions: 17
She really needs to start digging deep and accepting herself for who she is instead of constantly living in a web of lies to showcase a life she doesn’t actually lead
Never a truer word spoken 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 The reason she was likeable in the beginning was because she was being herself. She’s been drawn in by this influencer lifestyle that she doesn’t fit into and her bad attitude and lies will be her downfall.

Reactions: 8
As a nail technician, I can 100% say those nails she has on in the latest vid are not showing 4 weeks worth or growth 🙄

So yes, with regards to the Primark haul, hatchet face is clearly telling porkie pies

Reactions: 13
I don’t even have any words..

What will she claim now? Primarks her Business partner? Primarks her NEW office? She’s exempt because the stuff she’s bought is for Business purposes?!!!!!

92BEBAA9-D9DE-4CEF-A694-B2921C1D26FC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It baffles me that she actually thinks she’s funny. I had major second hand embarrassment from that twerk song video

Reactions: 15

What will she claim now? Primarks her Business partner? Primarks her NEW office? She’s exempt because the stuff she’s bought is for Business purposes?!!!!!

View attachment 274343
Can she ever be arsed to do ANYTHING?? Jesus. For someone who sits on their fat arse 90% of the day she has some cheek. Baffles me how she makes any money. If I had a brand I would not want to work with her.

Reactions: 9
Her ootd is awful, trousers are hideous, the vans again 😭 to top it off the faces she was pulling, does she not watch herself before she posts? literally looked like a pitbull chewing on a wasp...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really can't stand the fake 'funny' dances she does thinking she is sO rAnDom and hilarious 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10

View attachment 274343
Just cum on say this but won’t her primark shop before lockdown so less she taken it back and this is another delay post not return be out of date now 🤨

Reactions: 5
I’m howling her ‘almost name’ was Bianca 🤣

Her ootd is awful, trousers are hideous, the vans again 😭 to top it off the faces she was pulling, does she not watch herself before she posts? literally looked like a pitbull chewing on a wasp...
The coat just reminds me of what my elderly aunt wears

• Haha
That outfit is an absolute state. She looks like something off shameless. The trousers are too long and look all dirty and tatty where they’ve been dragging along the ground. The trainers are filthy. The coat and bag don’t match. Absolute mess. How do brands think she’s representing them well? I wouldn’t even wear that to put the bins out.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does Sean have a nervous twitch, the latest video where they're sat on the floor he keeps twitching...got me thinkin...is this something he was born with or Demi-induced Disposition? Poor lad.

• Haha
One of my hobbies is to see the awful things on Depop. Size 18, but you can see a size 22 label? Madness how she believe her own stories 😂😂 Yet all her young followers will be believing at this stage she had lost 3 stone 🙈😢
HAHAHAAH legend for spotting this

That outfit on her insta is the vilest outfit 🤣

Still irritates me she can’t pronounce anything. Why is she saying mirror like mirrow on her office tour? Surely that’s not because of her accent? 🥴

Reactions: 1
Does Demi do anything ?? Why Sean was upstairs could she not of been painting the ceiling downstairs she’s an absolute dog

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.