Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was 2 years ago but it annoys me how Demi fakes her content, especially when she's always preaching about how 'relatable' she is. In this video she claims to have made an order on Boohoo when she was drunk and had no idea, yet non of the items she shows are actually from Boohoo. She says the item she is wearing in the video is from the haul yet on her insta story she said it was from Primark. She tries her best in the videos to hide the clothing tags however you can see in the striped pants the label and it looks like a Zara label. She also had received reviews on Depop purchasing these items from sellers on there (cant find the reviews no more but they were there). If she want to come across as relatable why make up fake content for views. Makes you question the authenticity of all her content :/ View attachment 273003View attachment 273005View attachment 273004
Good spot! None of the items have tags on them either like brand new clothes normally do, you can definitely see them in other Boohoo hauls on YouTube :unsure:

Reactions: 6
Not being able to sleep at 00:30 does not an insomniac make. 🙄🙄🙄 maybe if she actually did any damn thing during the day she wouldn’t have so much energy reserved at night.

Reactions: 18
Imagine sifting through your old pics and rating how you look out of 10.

I'd love a glass of whatever vegan cuckoo juice this lass has on the daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly, at this point, if anyone deserves to get Covid then it's Demi. How selfish to think you can twist the rules by paying your mum to put some wallpaper up just cause you're too lazy to do it yourself and want to get away with mixing households during a global pandemic.

Reactions: 15
I actually can’t stop laughing at her insta stories of her rating her own looks😭 Wish I was that vain, clearly got too much time on her hands.

Reactions: 7
so by demis logic... if she’s paying her mum to provide a service then she should be in full ppe and socially distancing. Very much doubt that happened 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly someone who knows the address just report her it’s an absolute joke and we have all the evidence, see how many people she pays to have round after a visit from the police and a fine

Reactions: 17
Honestly someone who knows the address just report her it’s an absolute joke and we have all the evidence, see how many people she pays to have round after a visit from the police and a fine
I agree, she's literally put it on the internet

Reactions: 4
I can't stand it when youtubers say 'you see 20 minutes of my day so you can't have an opinion'

YOU CHOOSE THE 20 MINUTES TO SHOW???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I can't stand it when youtubers say 'you see 20 minutes of my day so you can't have an opinion'

YOU CHOOSE THE 20 MINUTES TO SHOW???
Honestly every time these people say that I just see red...the bleeping AUDACITY!!!

Reactions: 11
Shaun saying she’d be skint if she was a prostitute 😭😭 he means it hun but yeah laugh it off... I would too 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.