Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1F14C046-D528-4FB4-8B6F-95231929D016.jpeg
Is she serious?? And that just makes it ok? Na. What an inconsiderate witch

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wish she stop with that face

So she saying if you pay sumone you can mix with them well you need to tell that to other insta/YouTube cause Iv watch Jess on plus size who from Newcastle she not seen her family or friend last 3 weeks cancel all plans ie holiday.. night / meals out etc So ov she didnā€™t get that memo.

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s really getting too big for her boots lately. Whereā€™s the mystery tiktoker when you need them?

Reactions: 16
So if her theory is correct, us in Newcastle can pay our family members to sit with us then at our houses? Claim that I paid them to work for me making cups of tea? She really is clutching at straws she couldnā€™t give a damn selfish selfish girl. Sheā€™s an abysmal role model to her younger audience.

Reactions: 36
Did anyone see her post about 'sleep insomnia'.
Maybe if she didn't spend all night refreshing tattle she would get some sleep. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone see her post about 'sleep insomnia'.
Maybe if she didn't spend all night refreshing tattle she would get some sleep. šŸ¤£
It totally would have been because I mentioned Amber in the YouTube comments and sheā€™s shitting her loungewear pants incase I started linking Tattle šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone ever sent the amber tattle to shaun/Blair/Becky/sophia&cinzia/her mam/etc? I saw the soph does nails mentioned Demi in one of her recent vids and I so wanted to comment about the whole tattle Amber thing. I donā€™t know how people donā€™t know about it?!

Reactions: 6
Interesting how Sean said in the latest vlog that he is getting fed up with all the things he has to do in the house. He might of just meant that it's turned out to be a bigger project than they first thought but I think they've made a foolish decision to buy a house they wanted to completely renovate for the price they paid for it when Demi especially seems to be uninterested in renovations. She obviously thought she'd get new content ideas/appeal to a new audience from house renovation videos but I find theirs so boring to watch when they seem be moaning and complaining in each vlog. For their first house together I think they should have bought something they didn't need to change which is pretty easy to do in their area for Ā£250K and she could have still filmed the empty house tour, sofa shopping videos etc. I not a fan of Sean but it seems unfair that he is doing all the work in the house and working night shifts at the same time.
She could have bought a house that didn't need any work and built her own BBQ hut in the garden

Reactions: 7
Has anyone ever sent the amber tattle to shaun/Blair/Becky/sophia&cinzia/her mam/etc? I saw the soph does nails mentioned Demi in one of her recent vids and I so wanted to comment about the whole tattle Amber thing. I donā€™t know how people donā€™t know about it?!
Bambino Becky will know about it because Callum Markie does so heā€™s probably told her.

Reactions: 3
When me and my partner first moved into our house we had been travelling for a few years there's a photo of me on my Facebook standing outside with just a rucksack and suitcase. That's literally all we had. We bought a mattress from Gumtree on moving day to sleep/sit on and had to start from scratch. It was our house and we were together and that's all that mattered to us. 6 years later obviously to me my home is my palace but most couples would just want to get in there in be together, there is no reason whatsoever why they aren't living in that house now! I actually find it very strange! Demi only seems interested in her office and why does she insist on calling that 'thing' in her bedroom a 'barn door'...šŸ˜£
It is very odd! My boyfriend and I spent a year in the spare room on a cheap bed from Argos while we done up our main bedroom the way we wanted it. The important thing was that we finally had our own spade together!

You would think with her ā€œdeath anxietyā€ she would be a bit more careful during a deadly pandemic.
She already said on her live that she doesnā€™t worry about that kinda thing. Sheā€™d clearly forgotten about her clickbait sympathy seeking video.

Reactions: 6
Just watched the new house vlog can tell how immature They both are she cleans is room well he at house working how about go clean your house and do tit get in there faster he moaning about never ending work in house welcome to adulthood. Work never done in house as home owner she playing with bubbles well he struggles to take sink out they she going on about him being ungrateful about cleaning room

Also if she get notifications That she had delivery to her po box how it get broke in to

Has anyone else noticed she hardly gets any views on her videos compared to you tubers with a similar amount of subscribers?

Reactions: 8
This was 2 years ago but it annoys me how Demi fakes her content, especially when she's always preaching about how 'relatable' she is. In this video she claims to have made an order on Boohoo when she was drunk and had no idea, yet non of the items she shows are actually from Boohoo. She says the item she is wearing in the video is from the haul yet on her insta story she said it was from Primark. She tries her best in the videos to hide the clothing tags however you can see in the striped pants the label and it looks like a Zara label. She also had received reviews on Depop purchasing these items from sellers on there (cant find the reviews no more but they were there). If she want to come across as relatable why make up fake content for views. Makes you question the authenticity of all her content :/
IMG (3)_LI.jpg
IMG3 (3)_LI.jpg
IMG2_LI.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Has anyone else noticed she hardly gets any views on her videos compared to you tubers with a similar amount of subscribers?
It wouldnā€™t surprise me if she bought the followers

This was 2 years ago but it annoys me how Demi fakes her content, especially when she's always preaching about how 'relatable' she is. In this video she claims to have made an order on Boohoo when she was drunk and had no idea, yet non of the items she shows are actually from Boohoo. She says the item she is wearing in the video is from the haul yet on her insta story she said it was from Primark. She tries her best in the videos to hide the clothing tags however you can see in the striped pants the label and it looks like a Zara label. She also had received reviews on Depop purchasing these items from sellers on there (cant find the reviews no more but they were there). If she want to come across as relatable why make up fake content for views. Makes you question the authenticity of all her content :/ View attachment 273003View attachment 273005View attachment 273004
Good work! I like you, super observant šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»
Demi is a lying toad.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.