Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These latest house vlogs are absolutely tit. There’s barely anything in them. They have adverts about 30 seconds into the video. Just screams of trying to get cash and not caring about content.

How the duck does she still have followers and speak to them like this?! Demi you really need to wind your neck in mate, these people are the reason you have the money to buy this house in the first place. You clearly do duck all because we all know you would have filmed yourself painting if you actually did anything. You film everything, including you shaving your pits in the bath so don’t pretend you wouldn’t have filmed yourself painting the walk in wardrobe you toad.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just gonna leave this here .......
why does she think she’s a great dancer?!

These latest house vlogs are absolutely tit. There’s barely anything in them. They have adverts about 30 seconds into the video. Just screams of trying to get cash and not caring about content.

How the duck does she still have followers and speak to them like this?! Demi you really need to wind your neck in mate, these people are the reason you have the money to buy this house in the first place. You clearly do duck all because we all know you would have filmed yourself painting if you actually did anything. You film everything, including you shaving your pits in the bath so don’t pretend you wouldn’t have filmed yourself painting the walk in wardrobe you toad.
so she painted a door and skirting boards.....in a week?! Give over! That’s literally a few hours work and that’s being generous! She’s a lazy so and so, Sean is too good for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else think her getting a new kitchen from a different company after picking out one to begin with and then “changing” her mind is a little strange.. I think she might have been offered a sponsor of the new company she’s picked to now go with. I could be wrong like, idk.
Correct! Says she is "working" with Howdens so got a discount....in the comments

Reactions: 8

Nasty little lying witch!

Saw this on my FB and instantly thought of Demi 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Her thumbnails for her videos are so shite. And the editing and content. I can't believe this is her 'job'. Like at least try to make things presentable and not write snarky responses to people

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just love the time laps of Sean decorating and demi occasionally waddling in or past the doorway

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just want to say a big F**K YOU to Demi for flouting the lockdown rules. I think her meeting with Sean considering they’ve bought a house together is okay (it’s perfectly live-able now so why aren’t they just moving in?) but meeting with her extended family!? I won’t see my partner for an unspecified amount of time but she can have every Tom, Dick and Harry in her house. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Just want to say a big F**K YOU to Demi for flouting the lockdown rules. I think her meeting with Sean considering they’ve bought a house together is okay (it’s perfectly live-able now so why aren’t they just moving in?) but meeting with her extended family!? I won’t see my partner for an unspecified amount of time but she can have every Tom, Dick and Harry in her house. 😡
It’s because she’s so ignorant and thick that she can’t comprehend how her actions affect others. According to gov guidelines she should have moved in with Sean if you wanted to see him, let’s be honest they aren’t business partners really and her mum isn’t her worker, she’ll convince herself of her own lies though that’s how she has the audacity to get so offended because she’s a narcissist who has convinced themselves they are right.

Reactions: 14
If you search her name and go back to thread number 1 you can read where Demi came on here under the fake profile amber wright, bigged herself up and slagged off all her mates before blaming it all on her little brother when caught out.

Reactions: 2
That outfit on her insta is the vilest outfit 🤣

Still irritates me she can’t pronounce anything. Why is she saying mirror like mirrow on her office tour? Surely that’s not because of her accent? 🥴
Yeah think it's her accent

Sean, Katie Meehan, Blair walnuts and Harry have all been told. Not sure about brad
As Demi and Sean have been together since school Sean is likely fully aware that Demi can be a witch about people so he's probably not going to be surprised about the Amber Wright stuff if someone has told him.

Reactions: 5
If you search her name and go back to thread number 1 you can read where Demi came on here under the fake profile amber wright, bigged herself up and slagged off all her mates before blaming it all on her little brother when caught out.
Cant find thread 1. Have looked

Just had a look on social blade, the joint account they predict will reach 1M subs in 3y10m but on her main they aren't even predicting 500k in 5 years. Also her main is rated a D- and the joint is a B-. Bit embarrassing really that she does this for her job but clearly Sean has had to help her.

The 11th post down is the first of many from an account by the name Amber Wright. This was actually Demi pretending to be someone called ‘Amber Wright’. She bigged herself up (taking about her tits and how ‘stunning’ she is), she also STARTED trash threads about other influencers, including one of her BFFs at the time Blair Walnuts, and bad mouthed them. She was found out because ‘Amber’ posted a screen shot from ‘Demi’s’ Twitter however in the screenshot you could see the ‘view analytics’ (or something like that). You can only ‘view analytics’ of a post your OWN account meaning that ‘Amber’ was somehow logged into Demi’s Twitter. So then we caught her out. She then came on Tattle as herself (under an account named Demi Donnelly) and said that it was her brother who made the Amber Wright account, which was a complete lie. If you start in the link I gave the drama is almost instant, around page 3 I think?

I feel like we should put a summery of this at the start of every thread just to pin point people in the right direction because it is TATTLE GOLD.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.