Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t cope. She’s blatantly only done this rating thing so people reply and say BABES YOURE A 10/10 IN THEM ALL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah I am fuming. Shes taking the piss. North East are on lockdown. No mixing households. Demi and Sean go between their house, Demi's Mums, Seans parents while still meeting up with grandparents AND letting someone in to give Sean a hair cut etc. She replied to my comment on her video saying she's allowed her mum round since she paid her to do the wallpaper and that aligns with regs. False.

Also, F the business partner patter, COVID doesn't care if ur ~ business ~ partners. (plus that sounds way too professional for our Dem who is taking the more of an ~unprofessional~ approach to this career channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She technically is though if she’s just paying her mum to come round
Is she also paying her mum and nan to wander round Primark and eat jacket potatoes with her? And is she paying Sean’s parents too? And how does she justify nipping round his for the night?

Reactions: 10
Surely, they can sleep in their own house? Just buy a damn bed and stop spreading Corona. Why would you not want to live together alone instead of having either set of parents in the next room.

Screenshot 2020-10-11 at 19.49.05.png

I am genuinely intrigued to know what she means by admin? Does she mean emails? Surely she isn't comparing Sean doing his normal job full time to a bit of youtube admin? Also editing the second channel videos can't take long. Its just clips with an intro, am I wrong? Its not like she adds effects, overlays or complex parts in post?

Also love that Naomi called her out on her food break habits.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Realistically she isn't going to get cancelled, and this won't get big. She isn't relevant enough lol🤣

Reactions: 7
I thought claiming her and Sean are business partners was bad but now claiming she paid her mum to do the wallpapering is on another level 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wash my hair once a week in an attempt to combat frizziness and split ends, and use dry shampoo through the week but bleeping hell it's not a chore to wash it. If anything it's a relief and it feels so good to have fresh hair. How the duck can anyone call it a 'chore' or hate doing it?
When you’re depressed lol

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.