Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she on crack no way would the cafe be askin for I’d 😂😂😂 and I remember her doing a story and that outfit and saying she goin primark and it was in lockdown She think she can do as she likes her mum and Sean’s dad as been at her house aswell as her sleeping at home and Sean’s also when to her dad to use WiFi to sort her laptop out I’m sure her vlog are week preflimed not nearly a month 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she on crack no way would the cafe be askin for I’d 😂😂😂 and I remember her doing a story and that outfit and saying she goin primark and it was in lockdown She think she can do as she likes her mum and Sean’s dad as been at her house aswell as her sleeping at home and Sean’s also when to her dad to use WiFi to sort her laptop out I’m sure her vlog are week preflimed not nearly a month 🤨
M&S cafe have bouncers on the door now “show us ya ID or ya not getting in” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They literally don’t check ID ....

because they expect people to be decent humans who respect the lockdown rules because there’s a deadly pandemic. why can’t she follow the rules? Or at least stop assuming we’re all too thick to realise her flaunting the rules

Reactions: 16
"Not like I owe you an explanation"

You darn tooting well would if you passed it on to someone else's family, all because you can't follow restrictions.

Inconsiderate.

Reactions: 18
I dont know why demi is a youtuber and has a following when she comes across as she doesn't even like her fans she will like a few comments to keep her fans sweet and when she does comment its very dry and as if she cant be bothered shes a very rude and selfish individual and im so glad i have to option to switch her off :)

Its the same with all these youtubers its all for the money and it hurts my brain that the fans cant see it if youtubers couldnt make money on adds sponsorship (cause lets face it they lie through their front teeth and just say what the brand wants to hear) id love to see how many would still be doing it in their free time

Reactions: 19
She’s been up all night because she can’t sleep so she’s going over old outfit pics and rating them. That’s clearly because she’s stressing that she’s been caught out AGAIN. Thing is with lies Amber hun you have to have a good memory, it’s better to just own your mistakes and tell the truth or you get made out to be a dick which is what has happened time and time again. So you go ahead and pretend your not bothered but we were sleeping soundly while you were awake staring at photos of when you actually were 13st 8lb and weren’t lying about that too. 🙃

too far? I feel a bit mean now but Christ her attitude stinks and it brings out the worst in me.

This new house video she’s just confirmed she’s living at Sean’s house. So that makes it 4 households she mixed when she went to the corona cafe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Interesting how Sean said in the latest vlog that he is getting fed up with all the things he has to do in the house. He might of just meant that it's turned out to be a bigger project than they first thought but I think they've made a foolish decision to buy a house they wanted to completely renovate for the price they paid for it when Demi especially seems to be uninterested in renovations. She obviously thought she'd get new content ideas/appeal to a new audience from house renovation videos but I find theirs so boring to watch when they seem be moaning and complaining in each vlog. For their first house together I think they should have bought something they didn't need to change which is pretty easy to do in their area for £250K and she could have still filmed the empty house tour, sofa shopping videos etc. I not a fan of Sean but it seems unfair that he is doing all the work in the house and working night shifts at the same time.

Reactions: 22
5 ads in a 12 minute video!
This is what put me off her in the first place and then in the actual video she’ll be promoting something in there too!

She’s been up all night because she can’t sleep so she’s going over old outfit pics and rating them. That’s clearly because she’s stressing that she’s been caught out AGAIN. Thing is with lies Amber hun you have to have a good memory, it’s better to just own your mistakes and tell the truth or you get made out to be a dick which is what has happened time and time again. So you go ahead and pretend your not bothered but we were sleeping soundly while you were awake staring at photos of when you actually were 13st 8lb and weren’t lying about that too. 🙃

too far? I feel a bit mean now but Christ her attitude stinks and it brings out the worst in me.

This new house video she’s just confirmed she’s living at Sean’s house. So that makes it 4 households she mixed when she went to the corona cafe.
But Demi is above everyone else can do what she wants, she has the receipts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Every week chore? 🤢🤮 I bet she literally showers once a week
I wash my hair once a week in an attempt to combat frizziness and split ends, and use dry shampoo through the week but bleeping hell it's not a chore to wash it. If anything it's a relief and it feels so good to have fresh hair. How the duck can anyone call it a 'chore' or hate doing it?

Reactions: 5
I must admit I hate washing my hair as it’s really thick and takes forever to dry but I’m not lazy like Demi and wash it more than once a week when it needs it lol

Reactions: 10
Ok ok not even half way throw her ratein her self and she say she no longer got the blue jean and white top outfit 😂🤨 it’s simple white t and jean buy them again Red skirt she like there going no we’re love aunt you lost weight since that pic how it goin to fit. And the skinny jeans 😱. When was that taken her belly and vag area like a size 4 😂 look on insta can’t seem to see it I no she used to be slim but not as big boob as that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.