Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that’s from her primark come shop with me it definitely wasn’t filmed pre lock down though. God I dislike her.

I replied. Let’s see how long before it’s deleted.
Didn't she go to Primark as the whole TikTok video thing started?? Just checked and the first vid was 27th September...

She's such a keyboard warrior.

🙄🙄🙄

So unless she also takes pictures in Primark to post weeks later....

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how those vans can be comfortable for her. They are literally busting at the seams, you can see the shoes are deformed because they aren’t wide enough for her feet and she can’t even lace them up properly. Absolute mess.
I imagine they absolutely stink aswell 🤢

Reactions: 10
When me and my partner first moved into our house we had been travelling for a few years there's a photo of me on my Facebook standing outside with just a rucksack and suitcase. That's literally all we had. We bought a mattress from Gumtree on moving day to sleep/sit on and had to start from scratch. It was our house and we were together and that's all that mattered to us. 6 years later obviously to me my home is my palace but most couples would just want to get in there in be together, there is no reason whatsoever why they aren't living in that house now! I actually find it very strange! Demi only seems interested in her office and why does she insist on calling that 'thing' in her bedroom a 'barn door'...😣

Reactions: 17
Did anyone else notice the pizza boxes and mess in her background of the P.O. Box insta lives😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Trying to blag us hat m&s cafe is checking everyone’s id before they enter. duck off Demi, you weapon.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I knew I should of wrote put your receipt on your stories 😩

Saying that I was still able to go on it so I wrote that. I’ll just wait and see

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.