Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it feel like they’re avoiding living together a bit? When my OH and I got our first house after living with parents we couldn’t wait to be together, live together, have our own space. We got the keys and just whacked a mattress on the floor and got on with it, as we were just so excited! They don’t have a massive renovation job to do - all cosmetic - what stopped them doing up a bedroom and living there happily whilst doing it up?

Reactions: 25
So instead of letting Sean sleep as he was on nightshift she made him go and work on the house? Whilst all she did was go shopping and prance around. Cannot stand her.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Does it feel like they’re avoiding living together a bit? When my OH and I got our first house after living with parents we couldn’t wait to be together, live together, have our own space. We got the keys and just whacked a mattress on the floor and got on with it, as we were just so excited! They don’t have a massive renovation job to do - all cosmetic - what stopped them doing up a bedroom and living there happily whilst doing it up?
We did that too 🤣 the mattress on the floor stage is such an exciting part. We loved that stage and we lived in amongst all the work.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We did that too 🤣 the mattress on the floor stage is such an exciting part. We loved that stage and we lived in amongst all the work.
yep, we literally did this! Mattress in the front room for a week whilst things we’re getting sorted!

Reactions: 10
Yup when I moved in I had no sofas etc so sat on the worlds smallest cushion and ate my dinner off a coffee table designed for children 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else feel physically sick at the ‘green tea’ video she’s just put on insta of her dancing around 🥴 I wish she’d wear a bra that bleeping fits and supported her tits

Reactions: 5
Anyone else feel physically sick at the ‘green tea’ video she’s just put on insta of her dancing around 🥴 I wish she’d wear a bra that bleeping fits and supported her tits
She always reminds me of this video whenever shes dancing around in her PJs up to her tits

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Newcastle went into local lockdown on the 18th September. You aren’t allowed to mix with anyone outside of your household unless for care reasons (such as childcare or caring for a vulnerable friend/family) or work. Demi does a primark shop and meets both her gran and nana on the 28th September (I checked when she uploaded that baked potato to her fitness page), before then going to her mam’s house. No doubt seeing Sean later that day and possibly spending the night at his house as she’s been there a lot recently. So mixing 3 households potentially more. Great role model Demi.

Reactions: 17
She always reminds me of this video whenever shes dancing around in her PJs up to her tits

The way her body was bouncing all over the place made me genuinely sick 🤢 also the faces she makes, I never wanted to punch someone as much as her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watch her P.O. Box non items are marked as gifted ad all do is @ who there off
Also hate. Tiktok green tea is from months ago why she keep putin old pic vids on and putin them on story wen peopl are watching her or tag her in tit Iv never no anyone else to be soo self obsessed

Reactions: 1
Demi, stop recycling content when it wasn’t funny the first time. First it was the Lewis Capaldi video now the green tea tits 🙄

I’ll let you off, you must be lacking in content while you wait for your subscribers to give you new video ideas.

Reactions: 10
bleeping hell, they’re asking people to tag Lewis Capaldis brother and sister now too. bleeping hell. Take a hint hun. It’s not funny in the slightest.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell, they’re asking people to tag Lewis Capaldis brother and sister now too. bleeping hell. Take a hint hun. It’s not funny in the slightest.
I watched it tonight out of curiosity and I genuinely didn’t see the point of the video at all

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.