Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No lol, I just use that reaction when I think someone has gone too far... as the purpose of the react emojis is to convey your reaction without having to reply

I have liked plenty of comments I agree with and have posted my opinions a few times, maybe try to accept dissent a little bit better

I’d be paranoid that she persuades him to take it down, gotta watch ASAP 😂
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Why are you on a gossip site when you're so sensitive to negativity 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Her tits are saggy
Her face is like a Pitbull chewing a wasp
She's a lazy witch

You haven't been around here long have you?

It's ok guys I found the ignore button to hide amber 2.0.
I see Demi has figured out how to balance the positive and negative comments in threads about herself so she's more discreet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I started to watch her video and instantly got put off by her singing and had to switch it off - I’ve never felt my toes curl up with cringyness more than then

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what she said about bambinobecky who lives with Markie? I can’t find it
I can't find it either, wasn't sure what he meant...there's really nothing bad to say about becky...i would love to know what our dems had to say

Reactions: 2
Demi doesn't have a sense of humour so of course she wont find someone who is actually funny, funny. Shes a full blown moron.

Reactions: 10
The difference is that Becky is naturally funny where as Demi doodles is so try hard, hoying herself about and gurning it just comes off desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh her comment section is so dumb on the new everything 5 pound video. Someone called her out for fast fashion and now immature comments are appearing 😂

I'm trying to think of something good to comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh her comment section is so dumb on the new everything 5 pound video. Someone called her out for fast fashion and now immature comments are appearing 😂

I'm trying to think of something good to comment 😂
Ask her how her charity bike ride is coming along 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Really annoys me when she does ‘testing ..... is it a scam’ when she’s done multiple sponsored videos with them???? Obvs it’s not a scam then

Reactions: 8
Really annoys me when she does ‘testing ..... is it a scam’ when she’s done multiple sponsored videos with them???? Obvs it’s not a scam then
I find her 24hr challenge videos so lazy, first it’s not a challenge, there is zero difficulty. Secondly you can’t get an all rounded view of a product you’ve used once in 24hrs even make up requires a few days wear to judge. Stop being lazy and do a week.
following Callum now, finally the prospect of a little accountability in YouTube community, in the same vain perhaps I’m getting soft but I do worry about the impact of these types of “being called out videos” on people’s mental health. I’m conflicted.
On the Harry subject he is a 100 per cent using Demi, he reached out to her knowing full well his plan was to start a YouTube channel of his own.

Reactions: 10
Her hauls are such a mess I cannot deal. Tidy your tit it up. Literally the laziest "youtuber" I've ever seen

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure who it is that’s having the convo with Markie but please please please tell him about her treating that poor MUA who lost her child so badly. She deserved it all, a new home engaged a good man by her side when she is such a nasty evil person. She deserves nothing nice in this world whatsoever! I hope her YT career ends. How you gona pay your mortgage then Hunny buns. Sweaty greasy filthy ignorant piece of crap!!

Reactions: 14
I find her 24hr challenge videos so lazy, first it’s not a challenge, there is zero difficulty. Secondly you can’t get an all rounded view of a product you’ve used once in 24hrs even make up requires a few days wear to judge. Stop being lazy and do a week.
following Callum now, finally the prospect of a little accountability in YouTube community, in the same vain perhaps I’m getting soft but I do worry about the impact of these types of “being called out videos” on people’s mental health. I’m conflicted.
On the Harry subject he is a 100 per cent using Demi, he reached out to her knowing full well his plan was to start a YouTube channel of his own.
I need to look for real challenges. Influencers living on £50 a week (like benefits) deduct their bills etc then use the rest for food

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.