Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed as someone who apparently loves her subscribers, she’s never done one giveaway.

Reactions: 8
What happened with the MUA? I completely missed all this
She done one of these ‘ I go to a reviewed make up artist’ they were popular last year. Anyhoo she got her make up done and went online to her viewers and ripped the poor girl apart (the make up wasn’t that bad) anyway they lady got in touch saying that she had just lost her child the week before and that she couldn’t afford to stop working and that Demi rating her would ruin her career that she depended on so bad. Our wee hunny bun told her in vile terms that it was tough she shouldn’t be charging for make up if her head wasn’t in it! Nasty ugly vile faced pig eh? Can you imagine being that nasty you would attack a sad mum whose just lost her child! Demi has a platform that really could have help that lady, gofundme or recommend her but nope she ruined poor woman!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She done one of these ‘ I go to a reviewed make up artist’ they were popular last year. Anyhoo she got her make up done and went online to her viewers and ripped the poor girl apart (the make up wasn’t that bad) anyway they lady got in touch saying that she had just lost her child the week before and that she couldn’t afford to stop working and that Demi rating her would ruin her career that she depended on so bad. Our wee hunny bun told her in vile terms that it was tough she shouldn’t be charging for make up if her head wasn’t in it! Nasty ugly vile faced pig eh? Can you imagine being that nasty you would attack a sad mum whose just lost her child! Demi has a platform that really could have help that lady, gofundme or recommend her but nope she ruined poor woman!!
She’s an utter bleep.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Of course her office would be getting done first, me, myself and I with her

Reactions: 13
That wall is too big for that pattern, needed to have a bigger pattern that repeats less - also leaf print won’t be popular/fashionable again in a few months it would have been better to keep the walls plain and use hanging prints and other decor bits to style the room that can easily be changed as styles/preferences change

Reactions: 14
Where she had the paper from as only couple days ago she asking for cheaper one as it was £100 or as the company gifted to her like the £100 cherry stuff 🤨. And prob half the other stuff when she saying she asking for ideas no u won’t free stuff.

Where she had the paper from as only couple days ago she asking for cheaper one as it was £100 or as the company gifted to her like the £100 cherry stuff 🤨. And prob half the other stuff when she saying she asking for ideas no u won’t free stuff.
She was probably just so impatient that she just bought it anyway despite it costing a fortune and I can guarantee Sean wasn’t involved in the budgeting

Reactions: 1
She said in comments that it came from dunelm, looks like it was only 20 quid a roll

Reactions: 2
Wilkos has a nicer leaf print wall paper. I was tempted, but I can't be faffing with paint stripping and wall paper paste tit.

With regards to the make up artist, wasn't there a post by someone who saw the make up artists Insta that the pic she put up looked different from the make up Demi had in the video? I think there was speculation that she messed with it before she made the video. She complained that the artist took a pic without her permission, but neglected to mention she secretly filmed the whole thing without the permission of the make up artist. She also, months later, went on to leave horrid reviews after lockdown trying to get the girl shut down. I also recall her stating it was the worst rated in the area, which some people had investigated and found to be untrue.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Wow 7 pages to catch up on - thank you for the best Saturday night gift ❤

MARKIE NEEDS TO FOLLOW THROUGH

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wilkos has a nicer leaf print wall paper. I was tempted, but I can't be faffing with paint stripping and wall paper paste tit.

With regards to the make up artist, wasn't there a post by someone who saw the make up artists Insta that the pic she put up looked different from the make up Demi had in the video? I think there was speculation that she messed with it before she made the video. She complained that the artist took a pic without her permission, but neglected to mention she secretly filmed the whole thing without the permission of the make up artist. She also, months later, went on to leave horrid reviews after lockdown trying to get the girl shut down. I also recall her stating it was the worst rated in the area, which some people had investigated and found to be untrue.
Yes the mua started doin filler and other thing and she saying you have be a nurse to do them and she working in lockdown not that Demi deside to go home after a month bein with Sean because that we’re she lived 3 other mua shared it on there page to after page share her pics of her face on her page not told them she film it for u tube tho

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.