Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@krazy8 are you Demi? What is your problem what's with the 😠 emojis on the posts. How do I block Amber Wright 2.0?

Taking a step back from DIY? You’re only 1 week in hun! SLOTHHHH
One week of standing around picking at wallpaper while saying "but Sean's better at it" 🙄 lazy so so lazy

Reactions: 2
Her latest twisty IG story 🙄
Sorry to beak it to you Amber but houses are expensive and never stop being expensive.

But its alright, you put in a couple of £Ks worth of work and then completely duck future you over by knocking a bedroom off the listing... all for a barn door.

Its Newcastle, not escape to the country!!
Yeah who the duck does that! Get the exstention built so you can have a bigger kitchen and extend your bedroom. She's not even thinking the foot print through Just to do it all on the cheap

Reactions: 1
Shes "taking a step back" from DIY ffs...u mean taking a step back at the most crucial time and leaving it all to Sean? Rancid witch.
Don’t you have to step in, in order to step out?

All she did was stand with her hands on her hips and dance behind Sean while he did all the work.

Reactions: 10
OH MY GOD I fully GASPED that Markie replied!! Gaggggeeed!! Praying that he makes a video on her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I just wanna know how she would react

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m doing the same, if/when he posts that video I’m dropping EVERYTHING

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She will be SHITTING herself 🤣 sorry Hun but you LITERALLY brought this all on yourself no one asked you to come on here under a fake account and slag people off and big yourself up. She can’t cry troll on this one and I’m sorry but karma alwaysss comes back around!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bet shes messaging him begging him for forgiveness. Pls hunnbun I'll send u me merch if u just keep quiet xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She will be SHITTING herself 🤣 sorry Hun but you LITERALLY brought this all on yourself no one asked you to come on here under a fake account and slag people off and big yourself up. She can’t cry troll on this one and I’m sorry but karma alwaysss comes back around!
Exactly! She’s making money from a lie, because her hunny buns don’t know the real her. You brought it all on yourself amber.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel very old asking but who is this Markie person?
He’s just one of the gossip channels, not massive but some of his videos do really well. I found him because he came up on my suggested YouTube vids quite a lot.

his Trisha videos have millions of views

Reactions: 3
@krazy8 are you Demi? What is your problem what's with the 😠 emojis on the posts. How do I block Amber Wright 2.0?

One week of standing around picking at wallpaper while saying "but Sean's better at it" 🙄 lazy so so lazy
No lol, I just use that reaction when I think someone has gone too far... as the purpose of the react emojis is to convey your reaction without having to reply

I have liked plenty of comments I agree with and have posted my opinions a few times, maybe try to accept dissent a little bit better

If he does and I’m at work when it goes up I’m 100% pulling a sicky, ordering dominos and making an event out of it.

Has he seen the bit about her brother and her tits yet?
I’d be paranoid that she persuades him to take it down, gotta watch ASAP 😂

Reactions: 2
No lol, I just use that reaction when I think someone has gone too far... as the purpose of the react emojis is to convey your reaction without having to reply

I have liked plenty of comments I agree with and have posted my opinions a few times, maybe try to accept dissent a little bit better

I’d be paranoid that she persuades him to take it down, gotta watch ASAP 😂
I’ll record it and play it every Christmas instead of watching the queen’s speech

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I noticed she said in her primark haul that she prefers her shorts shorter so rolled them until her vag nearly swallowed them whole yet in her everything £5 haul says she prefers her shorts longer now she’s ‘adulting’ 🤔 She’ll say anything for a bit of money.

Really hope Callum Markie (or anyone for that matter) makes a video on Demi soon, it’s been a long time coming 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.