Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see her reel about people having shite opinions about her while the scruff dances around? Wish she would sellotape her saggy sandbags down ffs.
The one where she thinks that opinions don't pay the bills.... someone oughta break it gentle because.... in your line of work, yes they do you absolute cement mixer 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm sure you're not supposed to rub those wipes over your eyes.

It's been said before, but j don't understand the point of making a 24 hours video if you are using brands available in any shop, like rimmel. I also don't understand saying that you're being more conscious about using cruelty free, then slap rimmel on your face.

Reactions: 11
Who is Katie and how come?
Meehan! The one who drags Demi to events! I’ve met her at a blogger event and she was kind of running it, and she was so rude she wouldn’t speak to anyone what so ever, she was not there to make friends! And she’s rude to her followers on social media I’m surprised she even has any!

Reactions: 5
Meehan! The one who drags Demi to events! I’ve met her at a blogger event and she was kind of running it, and she was so rude she wouldn’t speak to anyone what so ever, she was not there to make friends! And she’s rude to her followers on social media I’m surprised she even has any!
My ex boyfriend went to school with her, said she was insufferable

Reactions: 6
Oh I thought so, just wanted to check! Ah that is rude that she didn't speak to anyone. What kind of event was it?

Reactions: 1
Can I just say, I can’t stand Katie! She’s such a cow
The only one of Demi's friends I like is Rhiannon Soulsby, I think she's lovely. Her videos are so well edited compared to Demi's and she only has 1k subscribers. Difference in doing Youtube because you love it and doing Youtube because you're a money hungry bleep

Reactions: 7
Lol when Demi did a ‘YouTubers control my outfits’ video the other week she included Emma’s Rectangle.

Emma uploaded a similar ‘youtubers control my meals’ video last night but didn’t include Demi 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol when Demi did a ‘YouTubers control my outfits’ video the other week she included Emma’s Rectangle.

Emma uploaded a similar ‘youtubers control my meals’ video last night but didn’t include Demi 😂
Probs isn’t keen on 500 vegan sausages in bread on a sofa plate

• Haha
Reactions: 27
that harry pisses me off too, he has zero personality and looks dead behind the eyes, i feel like he's trying to live up to a gay bestie stereotype but you can tell he has zero interest in demi, he just wants more followers and views and shes thick enough to give him a platform.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
that harry pisses me off too, he has zero personality and looks dead behind the eyes, i feel like he's trying to live up to a gay bestie stereotype but you can tell he has zero interest in demi, he just wants more followers and views and shes thick enough to give him a platform.
Yes!!! 10000000% think the same. It's so obvious!

Reactions: 3
Another beggy insta story for doors now. Welcome to adulthood amber, tit ain’t cheap. If you don’t want to spend £400 on a door your not gunna like the quote for knocking through that wall hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s so naive, I found myself cringing everytime she was saying ‘and the owner has kindly left this...’ no hun it wasn’t kindly left; it was left for you to dispose of at your expense. I also feel like that hut is some sort of cultural thing maybe Chinese or Japanese? Don’t think she’ll get any use out of it at all. I live in the same area as Demi and me and my boyfriend are looking for a house to buy.. we’re watching her videos to take not of what not to do. 😂😂😂 bet she’s paid over the odds for it too based on the bbq hut

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes "taking a step back" from DIY ffs...u mean taking a step back at the most crucial time and leaving it all to Sean? Rancid witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is everything a suspected ‘scam’??? Annoying witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is everything a suspected ‘scam’??? Annoying witch.
Hasnt she posted like 5 other of the same video, with the same brand everything5pounds and each time had "is it a scam?" In the title?!?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 clearly not if u keep going back and accepting their ad money

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.