Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasnt she posted like 5 other of the same video, with the same brand everything5pounds and each time had "is it a scam?" In the title?!?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 clearly not if u keep going back and accepting their ad money
Yep! She gets on my saggy t*ts 😡

Reactions: 2
Hasnt she posted like 5 other of the same video, with the same brand everything5pounds and each time had "is it a scam?" In the title?!?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 clearly not if u keep going back and accepting their ad money
So sick of seeing these titles 🤣

Reactions: 7
This massively pisses me off, it’s lazy clickbait and takes less than 10 seconds to verify it is in fact not a scam seeing as she has made £££ off it multiple times 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her hoofy feet have honestly put me off my food

This massively pisses me off, it’s lazy clickbait and takes less than 10 seconds to verify it is in fact not a scam seeing as she has made £££ off it multiple times 🙄
Especially when the clothes really aren't her style at all. That pink ruffle shirt makes her look like a feminine pirate. If that was in Primark she would never pick it up. Fair enough do multiple ads with them if you actually like the products, but I can almost guarantee we will never see her wearing even one thing she's soooo in love with

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Her latest twisty IG story 🙄
Sorry to beak it to you Amber but houses are expensive and never stop being expensive.

But its alright, you put in a couple of £Ks worth of work and then completely duck future you over by knocking a bedroom off the listing... all for a barn door.

Its Newcastle, not escape to the country!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we take a minute for her “singing” at the start 😖😖😖 I hate when these people try and show off their singing and hide it by throwing in jokey notes. We know You’re not joking, you’re deliberately fishing and you ain’t tit hot like you think you are 🙄🙄🙄
I always think that to myself when she sings. She thinks she's hot tit when in reality she's Victoria Beckham when she's had too many strepsils and too many g&ts, she's shite

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh woe poor little Demi being tired from painting one wall - I decorated my entire flat on my own whilst working full time as a carer doing 40+ hours a week including nights but that’s a sacrifice you make when you buy your own property! Get off your fat lazy arse and do some proper work for a change!!

eurgh she makes me so bloody angry

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I see she’s got her dads living room looking a tit hole. What ever happened to wanting a better background for her hauls?

Also I find it really irritating how she claims these types of hauls are her main content and companies she works with, yet she puts zero effort into it? She literally pulls tit out the bag and tries it on randomly, nothing matches and literally no prior thought to it. It would look so much better if she ironed the items and planned the outfits so her try ons flowed better. She could even pair items with clothes she already owns which would show how she would wear it instead of tucking a red turtle neck into pink trousers🙄. If anyone else put so little effort into their job they’d be sacked in an instant.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
God she’s got the most ugly personality ever. Poor poor Sean bet he’s thinking what have I done... there’s not many things more stressful than moving and doing up a house and that lazy child has given up a week in. Can’t believe her excuse is she’s been slacking on YouTube when she puts 0 effort into that either. She needs to stop she boils my blood!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else wondering why she’s buying a load of holiday clothes? Like is she going away?? I get bits for summer next year in this years sales but our haul queen Demi doesn’t seem the type to do that?!

Reactions: 2
I'm quaking honestly. It would be hilarious for people to finally realise how awful she truly is. Didnt think he would see my message!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.