Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I’ve just realised something. On her insta story where she’s talking about these spot stickers, she said she put one on over night then forgot about it and went out with it on the next day. So.... she doesn’t wash her face in the morning? 🤢 because if she had the sticker would have come off or she would have definitely realised it was there.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Also I’ve just realised something. On her insta story where she’s talking about these spot stickers, she said she put one on over night then forgot about it and went out with it on the next day. So.... she doesn’t wash her face in the morning? 🤢 because if she had the sticker would have come off or she would have definitely realised it was there.
She hasn’t got time to wash her face she’s too busy painting a box! Duh!😂😂 seriously though I think she always looks grubby, probably stinky as well. Poor Sean😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I noticed this too 🤢

Who wrote this comment???? Amber Wright??? 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sean in the last vlog seems A little deflated how he talks about the bedroom n so called walk in wardrobe when he on about the brick paper and say let it be like Demi won’t it so that what we have to have. It’s both there house not just hers he doing all work but by look he just going with what she says

Reactions: 8
Is she still earning French or??? Did she get paid already for that AD...

Reactions: 11
Hahaha in the zit sticker insta story did anyone notice how she said she thought it was a ‘mimic’ product, guessing she meant ‘gimmick’ product 😂😂 makes me laugh even more considering she reckons she’s learning French

• Haha
Reactions: 17
demi donnelly coming on here slating other youtubers and bigging herself up then blaming it on her younger brother is absolute comedy

"Anyway huns lovely chatting with you all, I’m going to delete this account now or log out as this site is really boring, and I actually have a life to live. However keep at the good work, you really all do give me a giggle everyone once in awhile when I decide to check in with you all.

Keep living your best life 😗 xoxoxoxxoxo"

From our queen demi

Telling us she has a life to live and this site is boring yet she came on here to slag off other people and got caught hahahahahahaha thank you we will xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Genuinely thought she was about to start quoting Amber in her new video. Doesn’t she know that her niche is herself! And she’s incredible for doing so!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
(Lol hi normally a lurker but came out of the shadows)

Her new video is her waffling on about which "niche" she is on YouTube for almost 20 mins

You're welcome

Reactions: 8
(Lol hi normally a lurker but came out of the shadows)

Her new video is her waffling on about which "niche" she is on YouTube for almost 20 mins

You're welcome

Whilst covered in paint talking about how she wanted her channel to be professional... she looks like a woman

Reactions: 12
Crying at the fact that Demi states she's a professional the whole way through the video and then said "this video is my first unprofessional (in my vision) back to this channel" lmaoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Barely any professional, in fact I don’t think she knows what that word means!

Her 24 hour challenges are so fake and pointless. She never follows through on anything (chloe ting ab workout) and is an awful influence to her young viewers - remember when she was caught out lying about her weight loss in her intimate fasting video? In one of her worst rated/best rated challenges she ripped the sh!t out of a mua in her own home.

She cannot edit videos to save her life, it comes across as so unprofessional and she would be better off leaving them unedited. Being sly and deceitful in declaring ads/partnerships is unprofessional Demi.
Sorry but she f*cks me off so much.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Wait. So the last 6 months have been professional Demi? Well bleeping hell aren’t we in for a treat now she’s going to start being unprofessional.

Reactions: 13
Very confused about her new video. This is her job, sat on the floor of her new office, sat between two seats! covered in paint in decorating clothes. I get she's saying she wants to be herself but wearing dirty clothes isn't a personality trait, put on a clean shirt - you have them hanging up behind you, pick one on your way to the sofa.

As for the professional aspects - I honestly don't think any of her content across any platform has been professional (which isn't a problem). But that's her ~ niche ~ in many aspects that's what people stayed for, it was authentic.

Wait. So the last 6 months have been professional Demi? Well bleeping hell aren’t we in for a treat now she’s going to start being unprofessional.
oh dear , what will unprofessional mean

Reactions: 2
niche niche niche niche niche niche
She's just bored us for the last few videos of her tacky chairs and dressing table, i mean desk, and she isn't even sat on the chairs!
She's defo been sat going through all these comments and thinks saying sorry makes up for her lies and smug attitude

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.