Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to be in a makeup group on facebook with Demi before she got 'big' on youtube, she was always really catty and though a lot of herself. She got into a lot of fights with other girls and then when she finally hit a thousand odd subscribers on YT she posted some big essay about how she could no longer be part of the group because 'her fans needed all her attention' makes me piss everytime I think about it 🤣🤣
Omg I’d pay money to see those screenshots 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dont get why they are always eating Greggs or subway surely it would be easier to make a packed lunch and take it with you

Reactions: 2
I used to be in a makeup group on facebook with Demi before she got 'big' on youtube, she was always really catty and though a lot of herself. She got into a lot of fights with other girls and then when she finally hit a thousand odd subscribers on YT she posted some big essay about how she could no longer be part of the group because 'her fans needed all her attention' makes me piss everytime I think about it 🤣🤣
Was this beauty coven? I remember live videos of her in her car eating lunch?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I actually have lost respect for NARS for putting her on PR list and sending someone like her free stuff
I don’t know how she dares do make up reviews when she clearly can’t apply it. I was in shock when nars are sending her makeup such a waste

Reactions: 5
I actually have lost respect for NARS for putting her on PR list and sending someone like her free stuff
I can’t believe she accepts PR from Nars I loved them but stopped using them because they sell in China now so By law they have to test on animals. She claims to have gone vegan because of a dissection video, animals are literally tortured needlessly (a lot worse than what happens in dissection) for testing and nothing will change until people with platforms stop supporting these brands. The girl has zero integrity it’s embarrassing. Sorry for the rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How can she duck up painting a box so much?! 😂

Demi showing us the blue wall..”it looks blue...!” Well no tit Demi! And also Demi that desk is not way bigger enough for all your tacky tit

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she accepts PR from Nars I loved them but stopped using them because they sell in China now so By law they have to test on animals. She claims to have gone vegan because of a dissection video, animals are literally tortured needlessly (a lot worse than what happens in dissection) for testing and nothing will change until people with platforms stop supporting these brands. The girl has zero integrity it’s embarrassing. Sorry for the rant.

I didn’t realise that!! That angers me even more, how can she drone on and on about being vegan. She purely only interested in the brand and the name and how they’re classed as higher end

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How the hell did she get that much paint on the floor from painting the box 😳 wtf, no wonder there were drips it looks like she’s just thrown the paint at it!

Reactions: 2
So in the new vlog she was using pads, yet a few months ago she hopped on the tampax ad train? If the tampons you're advertising are so amazing Demi then why don't you use them? Reeks of desperation and permanent BO

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 253705
I see where you’re coming from 😬
Not quite sure what sort of saffron barker facial expression she was trying to copy this time but it’s ✨ not ma vibe ✨
So this induced vomiting. What is that rubber face 🤢

I
I don't think she's educated enough to know what animal testing is or what integrity is. Someone sign her up to PETA so they send her video and pictures of what the beauty industry does to animals

Last edited:
I've always wondered why brands ever even looked at Demi with her complete lack of professionalism in every respect, but maybe they do it because of her audience? Like, those who sincerely like Demi's content because they believe it to be good must be very impressionable and easy to impress. It's so much easier to sell to non-critical thinkers. I don't want to come across as mean and patronising but I highly doubt those who really love Demi think very much themselves about what goes into products they buy, the brand etc they'll just believe what they're told...easy, product sold

Reactions: 11
I've always wondered why brands ever even looked at Demi with her complete lack of professionalism in every respect, but maybe they do it because of her audience? Like, those who sincerely like Demi's content because they believe it to be good must be very impressionable and easy to impress. It's so much easier to sell to non-critical thinkers. I don't want to come across as mean and patronising but I highly doubt those who really love Demi think very much themselves about what goes into products they buy, the brand etc they'll just believe what they're told...easy, product sold
It's not like her engagement is THAT good though, she gets 10% of her subscribers watching her videos, probably less than that because of people watching who aren't subscribed. She's not professional at all though so I don't understand brands wanting to work with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.