Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even give her my view on YouTube or engagement with her insta. She is a selfish pig. It’s one thing being a lazy cow but when she’s not obeying the rules it drives me absolutely mad.
Someone using their platform to let people know they’re not following local lockdown.
Petty as it sounds I feel like grassing her up. She lives round the corner to me soooo I might just do so
Anyone know what area of Newcastle their house is?! X

I actually never used to mind Demi when she was just herself. I honestly think her giving up her 9-5 was a big mistake. I think she needs to admit to herself that she’s becoming a stereotype (even down to the blue kitchen and tacky leaf walls) It’s almost sad to see her trying to fit into a box/group of people she’s never going to fit into.

Reactions: 8
I don't think hating the English (minus Geordies) is racism. But yeah, comments like this reek of Amber. 😂
I think saying you hate someone based on their nationality is damn near the definition of racism, but ok 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what she did prior to YouTube? Or the job that she quit to do FT YouTube

Does anyone know what she did prior to YouTube? Or the job that she quit to do FT YouTube
Some kinda admin. duck knows how! That’s not really the job for her considering she can’t string a sentence together.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok I get trying to be relatable and that but why would she think to sit down and film in a paint covered top and her face covered in paint? I don’t get it. Surely anyone would check their face and wipe the paint off??? Maybe if it was a quick insta story while decorating then yeh but to sit down and film like that just looks awful and lazy and I really don’t get it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.