Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demis house so far is exactly how I pictured it. Tacky as duck. Doesn't she realise the gold hair pin legs and leaf wallpaper died already? Shes renovating the whole house to be a certain aesthetic that shes seen other youtubers have - it's not even her taste and you can notice that by her awful decor she buys to add to it. The different shades of yellow....the BLACK and bleeping yellow...yellow sofas and a yellow rug...no no no.

Dont get me started on her "desk"?!?!?!?!? What bleeping desk?!? That little vanity table? Ugh

Reactions: 12
It bugs me so much how she has prioritised the office over the rest of the house - how selfish can she be!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Seeing Demi interact with anyone she doesn't know is the most cringe/awkward thing ever 🤣🤣

No masks nor social distancing oooh demz. Most boring video ever - as if shes uploaded that as genuine content

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hang on, Demi what are you doing here

I didn’t realise her and Megan Short were friends...

E41B491F-EF6E-4457-ACC6-D5FFFC871730.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thinks it’s appalling that she’s lazed out of doing her charity bike ride.

Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has already been posted, but is this supposed to be a good picture?? 🥴
I don’t wish to be mean but it’s like those pictures on ambulances you see with the stroke stuff.

Face Arms Speech Time

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And a wide fit pair please hun so u can do the laces up, cheers. X

i still can't believe Demis size when she claims to be vegan 🧐
Just because something is vegan doesn’t mean it’s healthy! A lot of the vegan stuff Demi eats is processed or fast food so it’s gonna be higher in cals.

Reactions: 7
Just because something is vegan doesn’t mean it’s healthy! A lot of the vegan stuff Demi eats is processed or fast food so it’s gonna be higher in cals.
No, I'm aware but surely every single meal and snack she eats in her vegan lifestyle isn't fast food??!!! Doesn't she have a fit page where she cooks for herself? I'm blocked on everything soooo cant see 🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t wish to be mean but it’s like those pictures on ambulances you see with the stroke stuff.

Face Arms Speech Time
0CDDD74D-F2E8-4892-9A2A-A55EEBB51E25.png

I see where you’re coming from 😬
Not quite sure what sort of saffron barker facial expression she was trying to copy this time but it’s ✨ not ma vibe ✨

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually have lost respect for NARS for putting her on PR list and sending someone like her free stuff

Reactions: 17
The state of that box she painted 🤣
The whole house is gonna look a state. The plastering, painting, finishing. Crappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
sorry but LMAOOOO did anyone notice this.. Demi in the vlog addressing the comments 2 days ago: 'i was working on the house the week before'. Demi in her vlog today about the box: 'It's the first DIY thing i've done', you literally can't make this tit up man

Reactions: 16
sorry but LMAOOOO did anyone notice this.. Demi in the vlog addressing the comments 2 days ago: 'i was working on the house the week before'. Demi in her vlog today about the box: 'It's the first DIY thing i've done', you literally can't make this tit up man
There's a saying about lies...you're better off telling the truth as you have less to remember. It's simply a Cass of she lies so often, she doesn't remember when or what she said and just contradicts herself.

Reactions: 7
I used to be in a makeup group on facebook with Demi before she got 'big' on youtube, she was always really catty and though a lot of herself. She got into a lot of fights with other girls and then when she finally hit a thousand odd subscribers on YT she posted some big essay about how she could no longer be part of the group because 'her fans needed all her attention' makes me piss everytime I think about it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.