Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How pointless was that video! I think she just did it for another excuse not to do any work on the house because spending nearly 20 mins talking absolute shite is a much more productive way to spend her time 🙄

Reactions: 11
The comments of her new video just piss me off. None of these people know how much of a selfish twit she really is, and I bet some of them wouldn't even care if we told them

Reactions: 4
She is far from professional she swears in most vlog she did so if that video the light wasn’t very good she as that leaf wall yet she sit on the floor we’re can see the clothes Rail that looks messy she look like a woman as always she just did it because of all the comments about her lazyness and how crap her videos are She trying to be someone she not maybe if she grown up stop being a twit in videosstop with stupid faces and talking like a baby she mite and I mean mite look more professional and learn makeup and fashion

Reactions: 5
I cringed when she said all she’s ever wanted to be is a YouTuber. Christ woman. Don’t you want to go to university, get a good, respectable career or contribute something to the planet that will actually help people? She needs a reality check ASAP.

Reactions: 15
I cringed when she said all she’s ever wanted to be is a YouTuber. Christ woman. Don’t you want to go to university, get a good, respectable career or contribute something to the planet that will actually help people? She needs a reality check ASAP.
It also surely can't be true? Lets say she started watching Youtube in it's peak, like 2013/2014 time, she would've been 17/18

Reactions: 9
Ok I get trying to be relatable and that but why would she think to sit down and film in a paint covered top and her face covered in paint? I don’t get it. Surely anyone would check their face and wipe the paint off??? Maybe if it was a quick insta story while decorating then yeh but to sit down and film like that just looks awful and lazy and I really don’t get it
To "prove" she must have been hard at work in the house? I don't know, I haven't seen the video, or the last few, but it might be to make people think she's not just sitting around getting every one else to paint. How else could she get paint on herself right?

Not defending Demi, or even saying I think she is vegan, but I do know someone who put on sooo much weight after becoming vegan. She would eat huge portions of avocados, chickpeas, lentils, beans, nuts, seeds etc....thinking it was healthy so must be low calorie and fat. She didn't realise nutritional yeast has near enough the same amount of calories as some dairy cheeses. She had no idea about the whole healthy fats thing, so she thought everything that wasn't an animal product was low fat. I also remember people putting on weight doing freelee's raw till 4 thing, because of the vast quantities of fruit they ate, which is jam packed with sugar. This also isn't a rant against veganism in case anyone is offended, and I do know it is not everyone's experience. But if you don't educate yourself on your diet, it's not hard to put on weight becoming a vegan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She reminds me of this woman I used to work with who was at least a size 20, she would always go on about how it wasn’t her normal size and that she was actually a size 10.....10 years ago. Yea she’s not been a size 10 for 10 years but she still considered it her size. I don’t care what size you are if you’ve been a different size that amount of time you are no longer your skinny size 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dayum!!!!!
See this really upsets me, I suffer with an eating disorder and I just wish people aka Demi would stop staying ‘it’s normal to bloat’ when in reality we know she’s been stuffing her face with crap all week, yes everyone bloats but don’t sit there and pretend that you’re just ‘bloated’ when you’ve had Greggs and subway and Chinese all week. She’s in denial of her bad eating habits, stop promoting the ‘fat girl’ image and then pretend you’re not.

Reactions: 9
See this really upsets me, I suffer with an eating disorder and I just wish people aka Demi would stop staying ‘it’s normal to bloat’ when in reality we know she’s been stuffing her face with crap all week, yes everyone bloats but don’t sit there and pretend that you’re just ‘bloated’ when you’ve had Greggs and subway and Chinese all week. She’s in denial of her bad eating habits, stop promoting the ‘fat girl’ image and then pretend you’re not.
Exactly. I’m actively trying to lose weight as I’m extremely unhealthy. If I eat badly I put on weight, or if it’s that time of the month I ‘bloat’ and weigh a bit more. That last one is completely normal and the definition of ‘normal bloating’. Not binging on tit for weeks!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else had to be subjected to the flabby wabble she calls dancing on her Instagram, dear god I need to bleach my eyes out! Absalutely disgusting!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Jesus Christ can’t believe the video of her dancing half naked. Im all for body positivity but come on it’s a public platform... someone who is close to her should scale an intervention.

• Sick
It’s not the dancing about in underwear I find hard to stomach it’s the gurning ridiculous face and the fact that bra is 5 cup sizes too small and her burger nips could pop out at any second. This isn’t body positivity this is “look at my gifted undies”
Have some self respect for duck sake.

Reactions: 19
I’ve just seen that video on insta, why doesn’t she buy underwear that fits? or with proper support? to me wearing underwear that doesn’t fit is not embracing your body, she’s trying to squeeze herself into clothing that doesn’t fit and it just doesn’t look good, like she’s trying too hard to pretend she has the body that she doesn’t have. This isn’t a fat shame, far from it, but please don’t sit there and say you’re confident and embracing your body when you’re not dressing for the body you have, but the body you want.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.