Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pisses me off. Okay, fair enough she might not be great at some DIY such as painting and laying flooring, but I'm sure she can manage to help put a desk together. Or at least help poor Sean with carrying out the wooden slabs out the living room and other rubbish for the skip.

Reactions: 11
Gosh, I am awful at DIY and following instructions but I at least offer help to my boyfriend, do little bits and help wherever I can when he’s putting something together! Unless I wasn’t home, I’d never expect him to do something like that while I do nothing at all

Pisses me off. Okay, fair enough she might not be great at some DIY such as painting and laying flooring, but I'm sure she can manage to help put a desk together. Or at least help poor Sean with carrying out the wooden slabs out the living room and other rubbish for the skip.
Precisely!

Reactions: 3
I can’t even give her my view on YouTube or engagement with her insta. She is a selfish pig. It’s one thing being a lazy cow but when she’s not obeying the rules it drives me absolutely mad.
Someone using their platform to let people know they’re not following local lockdown.
Petty as it sounds I feel like grassing her up. She lives round the corner to me soooo I might just do so

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The week we moved house and we’re sorting everything out, I lost a load of weight. This happened because I was busy and constantly on the go. How you can gain weight during that is beyond me.. unless you sat on yer fat arse eating chips whilst you had half your extended family round doing the work?

Reactions: 13
'Rumours' lol, they're not rumours demi, it's all truth and I know damn right you're reading this thread. Why don't you address the amber Wright situation? The truth will always come out and one day it'll come back and bite you in the arse

Reactions: 12
Why on her week being the main person ‘renovating’ did she still do duck all.
Eating out for lunch every day?? Seriously ? I know they don’t like the kitchen but it’s still useable
Let’s be honest painting a box Amber isn’t really helpful when there is so much to do it’s more of a craft project. HELP SEAN

Reactions: 8
I caved and viewed, the first 2 seconds.. she’s absolutely been reading this thread from when people have previously said they fancy Sean for that to be the first clip. Fuckin idiot man

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Noticed she’s trying to ‘get in there first’ in case anyone reads the Amber Wright stuff...implying there’s ‘unbelievable’ things said about her online. Nope...Demi really did pretend to be someone else, slag off her mates, call herself stunning, then try to blame it on her brother...
🤣🤣 I really really want to read this but got so much to do today and know ill end up down the rabbit hole for hours if I start!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
wtf was that box she was painting in the ‘renovation’ vlog yesterday 😂 talk about priorities! feel bad for Sean, poor lad hasn’t even got time to get a haircut!

wtf was that box she was painting in the ‘renovation’ vlog yesterday 😂 talk about priorities! feel bad for Sean, poor lad hasn’t even got time to get a haircut!
Gotta look busy... I know, I’ll paint this box 💡🤔

• Haha
Well 1 min in as she sed fxxk all ready im readying comment as she rabbits on well poor Sean puting her desk up. The kitchen people say don’t buy in trend units ect her answers only having it 5 years because there extending the kitchen as why not wait there just waisting money omg her painting the ottoman did she just Poor the paint it on 😬. That’s way to thick for once coat and as for her working n taking time off work she for ever going shop geting food shopping and sat on her arsed and why can’t she edit at night she not gunna do house work because she working all day. And why couldn’t she takerest floor and put in skip not Sean had to after her put her deck together 🤨 sorry having a house and doing it up is not about I did it last week your turn now it’s about pulling together and geting jobs done no her sat there watching

her office looks fkn terrible...is there a reason she's trying to copy emmasrectangle?

🤣🤣 I really really want to read this but got so much to do today and know ill end up down the rabbit hole for hours if I start!
It's honestly only like, 4 pages long or something, it escalated so quickly. Worth it!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.