Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keepingupwithhan

Just gonna put it out there again, if any new reader doesn’t understand the Amber references in these threads go back to thread one and read Demi coming on this site under a fake name (Amberwrightx) and call herself stunning. She exposed herself far worse than tattlers ever could 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

bookwormbex

I really dont think Sean looks badly out of shape compared to Demi??? Yet she looks at him like he's the worst one....

• Heart

bookwormbex

Screenshot_20200804-184232_Samsung Internet.jpg
imagine paying someone to promote your product and they post their ad like this? How do u forget your tummy??? Then go on to post it thinking aw ye the company will love this

• Haha
  • Wow

HanB33

I'm sorry but if anyone thinks their relationship is "funny" or "relatable". leave. It's honestly so toxic.

Reactions: 27

macbookhoe

You just know there’s going to be a ‘live, laugh, love’ sign in that house somewhere.
But she’ll pronounce it wrong and think it says something fancy in French, like when she thought Cedar Wood State was an American designer brand but it was the Primark men’s section lmfao I’m still not over that :ROFLMAO:😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Macavity2

Chatty Member
Drink every time Demi says aesthetic incorrectly in a sentence.

Oh god, I finally clicked on the Depop video and I quote “why should people have to compromise their fashion by not shopping on fast fashion sites”

BECAUSE CHILD LABOUR, BECAUSE THE ENVIRONMENT, BECAUSE ANIMALS. Fuck the fuck off you self fucking pig. Your right to tuck a fucking tshirt in your scutty bra IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE more important than HUMAN FUCKING RIGHTS, YOU TRASH PIECE OF SHIT HUMAN BEING. GET IN THE BASTARD BIN YOU SELFISH SAGGY WITCH.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Macavity2

Chatty Member
I’m not about to rip her for the artex either. I’m waiting patiently for the crushed velvet bullshit
for that.

• Haha

Macavity2

Chatty Member
I’m predicting one of those cheap nasty looking fake chanel rugs and a basic bitch crushed velvet sofa 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

ekl2000

VIP Member
For some reason watched her Krakow vlog. She pronounces Auschwitz like Alswitz and said buildings are ‘so articulate and nice’

well at least the buildings are articulate aye hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

HanB33

Demi Donnelly #7 bbq hut for a greedy vegan, wont be long til seans leavin

MostPalone

So Sean, are you loud and outgoing off camera?
Sean: Yes
Demi: No *cue 3 minute rant on how he isnt loud*
Sean: Yeah, OK I'm not loud

Literally next question - Sean feels like Demi talks over the top of him and doesn't allow him to have an opinion.

Sean -Yeah
Demi - Really? I don't think so *shocked*

FML I literally feel like screaming at the TV 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry

Macavity2

Chatty Member
I found it interesting that she was forcing the point that their friends Ash and Dan weren't like them in that they didn't like food as much. I'm assuming Ash is Ashleigh the friend of hers that Sean said he liked the most. She kept going on and on and I'm pretty sure he caught on, he did look quite annoyed.

who reckons she’s started a row over him liking Ashleigh in the last week?

• Haha
  • Heart

Lottielillie

“I’d want you to lose a bit of weight but I’m not gonna say that I’m not a horrible person. I’m going to shot that one.” Demi you basically answered that lmao you’re no spring chicken yourself.

• Wow
  • Sad