Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£14.99??? and she has the audacity to complain that other people sell things overpriced on depop?! 😂
I dunno how she sells such dirty, disgusting used items. I struggle to sell brand new, quality stuff on eBay!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On her Depop she’s claiming this will fit a size 14 but is too big for her lolololololol
And to add....its a size 14 if you want it fitted but she is selling it because of weight loss?
So is she now claiming to be a size 12???

Absolutely not. I refuse to believe that. She's got about 70 screws loose.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And to add....its a size 14 if you want it fitted but she is selling it because of weight loss?
So is she now claiming to be a size 12???

Absolutely not. I refuse to believe that. She's got about 70 screws loose.
Same as another top when she posted she was selling due to weight loss and it not fitting but had written it would fit a size 8... 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On her Depop she’s claiming this will fit a size 14 but is too big for her lolololololol
Who in their right mind would pay £15 + postage for a secondhand Shein (if I read it right) cardigan? If you spend more than a few seconds of looking, you can pick up generic fast fashion clothes on depop for less than you’re paying postage lol.

This is why she thinks it’s expensive/no cheaper than fast fashion, because she’s making it expensive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who in their right mind would pay £15 + postage for a secondhand Shein (if I read it right) cardigan? If you spend more than a few seconds of looking, you can pick up generic fast fashion clothes on depop for less than you’re paying postage lol.

This is why she thinks it’s expensive/no cheaper than fast fashion, because she’s making it expensive 😂
Lol would cost max £4.10 to send that signed delivery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She barely stopped for breath in that assumption video, and there’s no way shes 13st 4!! She looks like she’s gained back all the weight

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.