Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, just watched the couple video. If that's how obnoxious she is in the relationship, then I don't know how he stands it. Even when he was on the right lines, she kept saying "what?" Or getting him to expand on what its used with like the beauty blender. It's really like she wanted him to fall flat on his face.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I've seen her wear this loads and tuck it up under her disgusting saggy tits each time....why would you wanna buy THAT for a start...at 15 quid...knowing demis tit sweat is all over it. No no and no!!!!
I’m just about to start my clinic at work and I honestly haven’t stopped laughing for 10 minutes straight, the thought of her ‘tit sweat’ Is too much 🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I absolutely don’t understand how she still can’t dress for her shape. Her life would be so different if she was real and told the truth I can imagine she’d get a lot more brand deals if she was true to her size. She’s has no aesthetic at all

Reactions: 7
She barely stopped for breath in that assumption video, and there’s no way shes 13st 4!! She looks like she’s gained back all the weight
I was 13.8 recently and now im 13.1 and she looks like 15.8 not 13.4 so damaging because i was at my biggest then and i kept seeing her pictures thinking no way is she my size really messed with my head!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I was 14 stone at my biggest and a size 16 and still didnt look as big as her.

Reactions: 3
I was 13.8 recently and now im 13.1 and she looks like 15.8 not 13.4 so damaging because i was at my biggest then and i kept seeing her pictures thinking no way is she my size really messed with my head!!
Is it possible she is 13.4 but looks bigger due to her height? She looks super short.

I agree she totally misses the mark with her fashion choices. She can still be trendy, but she needs to buy what looks best for her

Reactions: 2
Is it possible she is 13.4 but looks bigger due to her height? She looks super short.

I agree she totally misses the mark with her fashion choices. She can still be trendy, but she needs to buy what looks best for her
She's 5 foot 4 ish I think? So short, but not super short

Even at 5 foot 4, she's in the obese part of the BMI scale (I know BMI doesn't take into account everything but it does give a general overview for the average person)

Reactions: 2
She's 5 foot 4 ish I think? So short, but not super short

Even at 5 foot 4, she's in the obese part of the BMI scale (I know BMI doesn't take into account everything but it does give a general overview for the average person)
5ft4 and that round? Shes a proper meatball.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Her Depop video. Wow. God she’s an arrogant prick. Her whole YouTube career started from her charity shop haul videos! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she wear all of that tacky jewellery? A ring on every finger?! She looks rough as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hahaha new vid....Emma and Megan did her so dirty 😂😂😂

She repeats herself so much. Sign of very low intelligence. Like we didn’t know.
Also, why didn’t she rate the first outfit? Her videos are a damn mess, just like her.
Shot every time she says ‘aesthetic’. It’s like she just learnt a new word and won’t stop saying it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
You can tell when she's learnt a new word because she overuses it and uses it in sentences where it just doesn't make sense.
Well done on learning the word aesthetic demi hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can tell when she's learnt a new word because she overuses it and uses it in sentences where it just doesn't make sense.
Well done on learning the word aesthetic demi hun.
Hahahah I just updated my post at the same time! Exactly this!

For a 24 year old her boobs are very saggy. I’m a GG, 38 years old and mine look miles better. But then I’ve always invested in decent bras THAT FIT.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
How does she make every outfit look awful? She really doesn't suit ANYTHING. I've never known anyone to not suit anything before. Some of the outifts I thought...okay that's a good idea...then shot to demi wearing it and I feel nauseous.
I don't know why i do it to myself. Her videos are such a waste of time but they make me feel good about myself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Drink every time Demi says aesthetic incorrectly in a sentence.

Oh god, I finally clicked on the Depop video and I quote “why should people have to compromise their fashion by not shopping on fast fashion sites”

BECAUSE CHILD LABOUR, BECAUSE THE ENVIRONMENT, BECAUSE ANIMALS. duck the duck off you self bleeping pig. Your right to tuck a bleeping tshirt in your scutty bra IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE more important than HUMAN bleeping RIGHTS, YOU TRASH PIECE OF tit HUMAN BEING. GET IN THE BASTARD BIN YOU SELFISH SAGGY WITCH.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
More fast fashion before another Primark haul later this week too, definitely trying your best right Demi?

All of those outfits were vile other than the first, although I hate leopard print. And how was it Youtubers choosing her week’s outfits? She’s just tried them on and clearly not worn them for more than a few minutes, if it was weeks outfits shouldn’t she have filmed herself out in them doing stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She lied to her youtuber friends too about her size, cause look at the wrap skirt in the first outfit, emphasis on wrap, the two ends of the skirt barely even meet on her 😂😂 "yeah hunnybun, get me a 12, you know I've lost weight"
Screenshot_20200817-183104_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.