Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s selling lipsticks on her Depop claiming they’ve all been used with a lip brush 😂 I’m sure they have Demi. Just by looking at the state of them I know they haven’t been used with a brush.

VILE
Omg the state of that lipstick 🤢 she really has no shame selling her old used lipstick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s so annoying. That video was so negative I don’t understand how anyone can turn sustainability and environmental consciousness into a privileged concern. New look do a bloody kind sustainable line so if she really wanted to she could start there. So do other mainstream brands and if these lines prove popular companies will take on board that demand. But of course she won’t unless they are lining her pocket.
Guess there can be ethical consumption under capitalism, the comment grates on me so much, it’s such a throw away comment she couldn’t even expand on. I legit saw a subscriber comment that line and she’s used it blindly ever since because it fits her daft narrative.

Reactions: 13
I still buy from boohoo, Primark etc, but wouldn’t consider myself a follower of fast fashion. I’ll occasionally buy a band t-shirt or a dress, like a few times a yearand it’ll be something I wear over and over for years and years. I don’t buy huge amounts, just the odd piece that I’ll actually get a good amount of wear out of.

It’s not about your ‘budget’ it’s about your bleeping attitude.

Reactions: 22
It's pretty gross for her to call people out like that?

Just ignore it and move on Demi 😛
The account that sent her them messages she follows them on her demidoodles insta, I don’t believe a thing that comes out her mouth

Reactions: 12
I still buy from boohoo, Primark etc, but wouldn’t consider myself a follower of fast fashion. I’ll occasionally buy a band t-shirt or a dress, like a few times a yearand it’ll be something I wear over and over for years and years. I don’t buy huge amounts, just the odd piece that I’ll actually get a good amount of wear out of.

It’s not about your ‘budget’ it’s about your bleeping attitude.
That's exactly it! It's not about buying from them per say, I think it's more about the amount of consumption that's the issue! I've said before, massive hauls week after week are just not necessary and have just become normalised by greedy influencers. We really do not need to buy new clothes every week, and really I doubt we even need to buy new clothes every month either. Maybe because I grew up as the poor kid, I really can't get my head around this trend of shopping and buying masses of new clothing.

Reactions: 12
Seeing her stuff her trotters into those vans she cant even lace up is infuriating. Are they the only shoes she owns? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That new video with Sean. Why is she trying to make him look stupid all the time, yet she thought he wouldn’t know what tweezers were? Ffs. She’s so dumb it hurts. I wanna punch her dumb, fat, smug, weird mouthed face. Run Sean!!! You can do SO much better!!!!
By the way, Demi, nipple covers can be/are actually called pasties. And Sean got the spleculum straight away, so why keep laughing and saying ‘what?!’ to him.? Also, why have you pointed to it and put ‘hair straighteners?’ in the thumbnail?
She even demanded to know where he’s seen a breast implant before....staring at him with her mad, jealous eyes. She’s toxic AF.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
And how the video keeps going out of focus.
I can’t even watch it all, the way she speaks to Sean irritates me so much and how she was laughing as if what he was saying was hilarious when he was on the right track at some points so it wasn’t at all funny 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

I think everything about her just winds me up at this point

Reactions: 15
That new video with Sean. Why is she trying to make him look stupid all the time, yet she thought he wouldn’t know what tweezers were? Ffs. She’s so dumb it hurts. I wanna punch her dumb, fat, smug, weird mouthed face. Run Sean!!! You can do SO much better!!!!
By the way, Demi, nipple covers can be/are actually called pasties. And Sean got the spleculum straight away, so why keep laughing and saying ‘what?!’ to him.? Also, why have you pointed to it and put ‘hair straighteners?’ in the thumbnail?
She even demanded to know where he’s seen a breast implant before....staring at him with her mad, jealous eyes. She’s toxic AF.
I had to stop watching it for this exact reason. Why is she laughing when he got the majority of them right? He should show her a picture of a bleeping hoover and a duster she wouldn’t know what those were the stupid bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She's so insecure, it's hysterical. Swear she only does these type of videos in the hope that Sean gets everything wrong and it'll make her look better.

Reactions: 5
Re: my post above, I meant ‘hair curlers’ but same point applies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Amber wright still stinking of shite. Fast fashion bringing the coin, who care about the environment right?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.