Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such an AWKWARD mukbang šŸ˜¬

She had to force the conversation out of him/ask all the comments etc. Sean is miserable with her.

Reactions: 4
Doesnā€™t matter who comes on here and makes up lies about you Demi. No one will EVER forget that YOU came on as Amber Wright and called yourself stunning and slagged all your mates off, and you even gave us the proof! šŸ¤£
Sheā€™s probably got the most accurate thread on tattle because 99% of things that have been said are accurate, she is a lazy slob and her boyfriend is only with her because heā€™s worried about being single for the first time in his adult life. We all know youā€™re watching this thread like the rest of us Demi hun

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aye sheā€™s enough of a mess herself we donā€™t need someone coming in with lies. I just donā€™t think spreading think like her mum being addicted to speed is cool. Iā€™ve seen people with Touretteā€™s that act like her for example( it saying she has that) šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We've said it before but ffs the girl takes like one chew and swallows an absolutely massive forkful of veggies and then gets ready to ram in another one šŸ˜³ If she had indigestion, I wouldn't be surprised!

ETA: that ending on the mukbang...she was on the verge of bullying him into doing the outro then as soon as he starts speaking she interrupts him!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
What triggered me was the way she ate chips. Literally ramming it in. Fair enough eat how you want in your own company but if your gonna record something for the world to see at least eat nicely man. Sheā€™s been dragged up her. No wonder people from the north east get a bad rep. PSA were not all like that

Reactions: 11
Lol she was about to eat some brownie but couldnā€™t wait (even though she had a piece ready in her hand!) so stuffed something savoury into her fat gob. Then it cut when she was chewing that and then the brownie was gone. I swear she put that brownie in whilst still chewing the savoury stuff. The girl is a greedy pig.

Also...she says ā€œwe do eat fast food, you can tell from looking at us we doā€ **looks towards Sean** Snidey cow. She thinks wayyyyyy too much of herself and treats him like crap. Iā€™m pretty sure sheā€™s abusive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I found it interesting that she was forcing the point that their friends Ash and Dan weren't like them in that they didn't like food as much. I'm assuming Ash is Ashleigh the friend of hers that Sean said he liked the most. She kept going on and on and I'm pretty sure he caught on, he did look quite annoyed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I found it interesting that she was forcing the point that their friends Ash and Dan weren't like them in that they didn't like food as much. I'm assuming Ash is Ashleigh the friend of hers that Sean said he liked the most. She kept going on and on and I'm pretty sure he caught on, he did look quite annoyed.

who reckons sheā€™s started a row over him liking Ashleigh in the last week?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She deletes any comments on her YouTube that are not licking her arse.. even constructive criticism that she apparently welcomes!! Annoying how sheā€™s deleted old videos and the oldest is her talking about a pay check!! Sheā€™s not cut out for this and it shows!! Hence why everythingS at a standstill for her atm!! What a load of poo lol

Reactions: 10
I really dont think Sean looks badly out of shape compared to Demi??? Yet she looks at him like he's the worst one....

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sheā€™s deluded
Absolutely, in her head sheā€™s Tynesides answer to Katie Price, in reality sheā€™s an absolute goblin.

eating them chips looked like when you throw bread to the ducks, bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've just started watching her new video with Sean, she looks HUGE, there is no chance in hell that she is only 13 stone

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.