Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new assumptions video with Sean made me so uncomfortable. Felt like I was about to witness a domestic after every question
I don’t understand why she picks these questions/assumptions and when she doesn’t hear what she wants to hear from Sean she gets in a huff😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why she picks these questions/assumptions and when she doesn’t hear what she wants to hear from Sean she gets in a huff😂
Exactly, she went in a huff about him saying she talks over him and then 5 minutes later she's doing it again

Reactions: 10
Demi is anything but a snob, she’s a woman.

Sean isn’t jealous of Demi’s lifestyle and income Cos he probz earns more than her supposed 5k a month, more like £5.

Demi was gonna go mental when Sean said she talks over him, good on him for admitting it.

I get he is an introvert and will be quiet etc but he looks so, so sick and irritated by her and bored at all times.

Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20200813-173711_YouTube.jpg
her mouth is absolutely bonkers. It's like an upside down joker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The way he went on about how messy she is and can’t stand being in a hotel room with her for a weeks holiday, bet he’s the one holding off moving in together

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s a lazy, dirty, unhealthy woman. Sean’s finally noticing it and he’s sick. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I doubt their relationship will last another year and I hope for his sake it doesn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm sorry but if anyone thinks their relationship is "funny" or "relatable". leave. It's honestly so toxic.

Reactions: 27
I'm willing to bet some of those assumptions were lifted from here....that staying together because it's all you know one is pretty much word for word what's been posted on here.

Reactions: 13
I get she’s saying she might want kids in however many years but probably not, but i can’t help feel a bit bad for Sean when he they discuss it

Reactions: 14
I get she’s saying she might want kids in however many years but probably not, but i can’t help feel a bit bad for Sean when he they discuss it
I felt the same way. I feel like I’m her head it’s pretty set in stone, and that’s okay; but they need to be 100 Percent on the same page.

Reactions: 5
Bloody helllll that video, she really got pissy when he called her out on talking over him 😂then continues to talk over him the rest of the video and tries to tell him how he is off camera
You can tell how aggy sean gets about how messy Demi is too..when they eventually live together they’re gonna have issues
He also looks revolted at the thought of cuddling her on the sofa when she suggests it lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I personally think Sean's waiting til Ashleigh becomes single 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It was SO obvious those "assumptions" were actually just things she'd lifted from here. I feel so sorry for Sean, no matter what that poor boy answers, she'll say "WELL NO, ACTUALLY I THINK..." - come to Scotland Sean, I'll show you how a man's supposed to be treated!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m really surprised she actually uploaded that because it really makes their relationship look bad. There was an atmosphere even at the beginning as if they had been arguing beforehand. They argued through out. She didn’t like it when Sean said she talks over him and doesn’t let him have an opinion, then continued to tell him she thinks he’s wrong (not allowing him his opinion) and talking over him 🤣. You can tell that some of those were taken from here, and the ones about money and her “lifestyle” she’s clearly made up and you can tell by her upside down grin that she just loves talking about money.

Reactions: 15
My god that video was unbearable. Firstly, how is she gunna NOT LET HIM HAVE HIS OPINION on the question ‘you don’t let Sean have his own opinions’ and continue to do exactly that throughout the rest of the video?! Secondly, how dare she have a pop at shaun about emptying his bin when she hasn’t changed her bed sheets for the entirety of lockdown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshotting her reaction to Sean saying she talks over him 👹👹Exposing her ugly personality big time in that vid . Keep digging amber you rotter 😆😆
it was like watching a train wreck and honestly he seemed even scared/nervous saying it. I’m embarrassed for her, can’t believe she included it in the video

Reactions: 10
So Sean, are you loud and outgoing off camera?
Sean: Yes
Demi: No *cue 3 minute rant on how he isnt loud*
Sean: Yeah, OK I'm not loud

Literally next question - Sean feels like Demi talks over the top of him and doesn't allow him to have an opinion.

Sean -Yeah
Demi - Really? I don't think so *shocked*

FML I literally feel like screaming at the TV 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.