Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depends what you deem a newbuild, I'd say that was built in the last decade, i would definitely agree it looks like a new build, pretty sure I know what estate it's on too.
I meant straight from the developer, white walls, grey carpets, Help to Buy inflated price.

I think she's been smart in buying a house that needs work. No point in ripping her a new hole just cos the ceilings have textured plaster or the skirting boards are yellow etc. those are just the previous owner's style choices, not hers

Don't get me wrong, I will be the first one on here to witch about her if she lives like a woman and has Sean running around after her

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I’m not about to rip her for the artex either. I’m waiting patiently for the crushed velvet bullshit
for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I object to “new builds are souless” mine has sash windows and a chimney to look period 😍 they are not all toy town!

Reactions: 5
She is deluded. Banging on about it being such a long process. It’s a process that many HARD WORKING people will never be able to experience, through no fault of their own. Then this idiot, who makes sub par videos, gets the privilege! Boils my piss. However, she’s still a loser.

Reactions: 13
Really hope she doesn’t pay to get a completely new kitchen if she is wanting to knock the walls through in the next few years... and potentially change the layout/kitchen again

Reactions: 1
I'm predicting White walls, grey carpet, crushed velvet everything and white/pine flat pack furniture and minimal decor - or random tit that clashes terribly.

Here she goes, pretending she has a phobia someones mentioned to her to be #quirky

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I'm predicting grey carpet, crushed velvet everything and white/pine flat pack furniture and minimal decor - or random tit that clashes terribly.
Girl just needs dark everything....can't see the dirt as much then. She's better off with easy to wipe surfaces. Though, given her penchant for trying to prove a point to people on this thread, maybe she'll keep her house clean. That'll show us won't it? You're welcome Sean!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like they want to rip out a lot of stuff and I agree. The bathroom, kitchen, built in wardrobes, floors etc are hideous. I mean it’s up to them, but they’ve said the same things lol. Also they want to knock down so many walls. Better stop wasting money on crap and get saving, hunny bun!

Walk in wardrobe 😂 who does she think she is? Jeffree star?! She doesn’t need a special room to store her stained camel toe shorts and badly fitting T-shirt layered dresses. Does she realise how much all these improvements will cost??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
God her new video 'I haven't did this cos I feel pressured' bleeping hell is she 5 this girl grates on me it's I HAVEN'T DONE THIS you thick cow

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The house will be full of mugs and cushions from the dead stock merch she didn’t sell haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she has been house hunting for over two years why did she consistently say she wasn’t? Why didn’t she just say: We are interested but we haven’t found the one yet 🤷🏻‍♀️

House is not a good layout! And also the inside of it is just bizarre (I know walls are easily changed) but there is some weird af decor in there

Reactions: 13
If she has been house hunting for over two years why did she consistently say she wasn’t? Why didn’t she just say: We are interested but we haven’t found the one yet 🤷🏻‍♀️

House is not a good layout! And also the inside of it is just bizarre (I know walls are easily changed) but there is some weird af decor in there
Exactly. This is far from a dream house. They basically want to change all of it lol
And wtf is that radiator when you step foot in the front door?!

Reactions: 8
Decor aside the house is actually a good size. I personally would change the layout of downstairs but the rest of it is manageable.

Reactions: 5
Exactly. This is far from a dream house. They basically want to change all of it lol
And wtf is that radiator when you step foot in the front door?!
I LOVE a tall radiator but why is it coloured like in school? 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Dream house apart from every single thing about the interior? 🥴😂
Yeah, decorating I can understand and that’s normal, but I’ve not finished the video and she already wants to rip out the kitchen, bathroom, two walls and the flooring 😂😂😂

I LOVE a tall radiator but why is it coloured like in school? 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t dislike it but it just seems in an odd place/position? Yeah, that colour lol most the house is decorated so weirdly lol

Reactions: 1
Yeah, decorating I can understand and that’s normal, but I’ve not finished the video and she already wants to rip out the kitchen, bathroom, two walls and the flooring 😂😂😂
Yeah I think you’ll never get a house you’re 100% happy with and everyone wants to paint/wallpaper/recarpet etc and make it their own but she may as well rip out the entire house and start again the amount of things she wants to change! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.