Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She be goin back to her mums in no time just like in lockdown 😂😂. Not suprise me if she gets gifted furniture as she probably been on the company to work with to get free tit

Reactions: 2
I’m predicting one of those cheap nasty looking fake chanel rugs and a basic witch crushed velvet sofa 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I hope for the previous home owners sake she hires a cleaner. I’d be devastated if I moved and found the new owners had trashed the house.

I personally think it’ll be the new estate just outside Wallsend, they’re big houses for relatively cheap
Same, it looks like it's opposite a community centre or something from the reflection in the window...don't see how it's their "dream house" when they earn SO MUCH but fair enough 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No doubt she’s going to make a home account now, along with her million others

Reactions: 8
Buying a house explains why she's tried to revive the couple channel, daily dose of us, she will be hoping that the house vlogs will bring her in new sponsors and gifted items.

Same people following on both channels but milking the cash cow that 2 different genre of channels brings.

Makes me sick. Just bought a house myself and know how much money they require. Then there she is probably getting gifted sofas and beds.

Reactions: 13
Wait until she realises that it’s not that easy running your own home. She can’t even clean her bedroom or get out of bed before dinner time. This is going to be like an episode of “How clean is your house?” WHERES KIM WOODBURN WHEN YOU NEED HER?!
the queen herself is my display pic :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I personally feel different about medical research using animals to cosmetic companies using animals though and maybe Demi does too (although I highly doubt she's really thought about it). It's not an ideal and hopefully we will have an alternative one day but to create a medical treatment in the UK it's the law that you have to test on animals before moving onto humans.
We do have alternatives it’s more expensive. I think animal testing is a waste of time given 90 % of drugs passed via animal testing fail when done on human clinical trials.

Reactions: 2
She’ll really try anything to get that couples channel going🤣🤣 , I mean I wouldn’t believe anything the girl says🤣🤣, she’s probably privately renting ( nothing wrong with that btw) but obviously she’d tell everyone they bought it 🤣🤣🤣, this tit will be the end of the relationship, we see enough of her shite, this won’t last, the girls incapable of looking after herself let alone a house, they spend nights here and there together if that, and have jumped right into living together, anyone with any brain cells will realise that won’t last 🤣, anyone else would try testing the waters first, before jumping right in, I don’t even give it a year they’ll split up, be fighting over the house, probably buy a dog too, that they’ll end up splitting shared custody with😂😭😭😭, we called it first 🤣👀

Sean’s not only moving in with Demi, he’s also moving in with amber wright🤣🤣🤣 lets all say a prayer for him 👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We do have alternatives it’s more expensive. I think animal testing is a waste of time given 90 % of drugs passed via animal testing fail when done on human clinical trials.
Yeah that's just kind of how it is though. Most drugs never go to market and at uni we were always just told that's how it is. After things like thalidomide you can't push through a drug that you can't be sure in.

I had an arguement with a friend about this. She was ranting about using monkeys to test COVID vaccines whilst wearing a face full of animal tested products and constantly buying and hoarding even more. I asked her why it was okay to test her mascara at al on animals but not find a potential cure for a virus. She didn't like that haha. It's that superficial looks good for the gram #cause culture they are part of. They don't have any deep knowledge and don't educate themselves enough on anything and don't really care enough to do so. It's to make themselves look good.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.