Demi Donnelly #57 Someone knocking at the door, the bailiffs are ringing the bell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this has been spoke about I missed a lot of threads but there is no way she designed the collage books. The girl has never had an original thought or has any design skills
They're all graphics from Canva, which sadly isn't illegal to compile into a book to resell (they are pretty much all allowed to be repurposed for commercial use) but it's kind of sad that she isn't upfront about it. :/

Reactions: 9
They're all graphics from Canva, which sadly isn't illegal to compile into a book to resell (they are pretty much all allowed to be repurposed for commercial use) but it's kind of sad that she isn't upfront about it. :/
Yes it took her months of work copy-pasting pre-made images online onto a book template. Hard work, that, Big D 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t want to sound rude but her referring to penguin as designer really had me..
I thought the same thing 😁 I had to Google Penguin, I'd never heard of it. Those slippers are £40-£50 full price but I noticed sites like TKMaxx and BM have them for around £10-£15 - hardly a designer price tag. She just likes everything to look more than it is in all aspects of her life - it's so weird man.
---
I’m 38 and quite honestly never think about school. Why does she bring it up every few weeks? Get over it you bleeping fat pig
Maybe she has early onset dementia - still thinks she's 17 👀(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her new video

If she has an accident them dogs are dead!

Wow yeah we want your routines, your hair with loads of dandruff in it is every girls dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she said “ugh I don’t know why Sean buys us expensive slippers, I’m fine with primark” when showing the penguin slippers he got her.

Let’s just rewind to last year where she sent her dad Ralph Lauren slippers she wanted and not only him but another family member got her them because she sent them to them both
He probably didn’t buy her primark slippers incase she’d being wearing them out house too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Open Instagram to her shaking her belly 🤮. Why she on that hype again posting her self in pants n bra

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I love how she said a small business reached out to her and asked who she uses as a print company but she’s not going to tell them. Imagine if that was the other way round lol. She just doesn’t wanna tell them babe I got it from canva and all my supplies come from temu no effort no thinking involved at all x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Erm… the second clip of her on her new real, sat on the bed in her lingerie… is that…her… vagina I can see 🫣🫣🫣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Erm… the second clip of her on her new real, sat on the bed in her lingerie… is that…her… vagina I can see 🫣🫣🫣
I think it’s just the creases in her fat thighs!
So one day she’s posting the poor me I was called names in school and now it’s back on the body positivity wagon! It’s the vulnerable idiots replying like “this is so inspiring” it pains me to say it but Demi has these mugs on strings! Every decline in her socials, one of these posts comes along soon after 🙄

Reactions: 20
This is from last year ,she denied it being her vag but I'm not convinced , I don't dare zoom in 🤢
🤣🤣 it definitely looks like her flaps 🙈 I am now scarred for life because even if it’s not.. it looks like it and that image is now in my head forever.
Also, if people thought it was your vag before, then why repost 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember this fat Vs flaps debate from ages ago .. anyone else still here from then 😂? Disgusting either way ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I love how she said a small business reached out to her and asked who she uses as a print company but she’s not going to tell them. Imagine if that was the other way round lol. She just doesn’t wanna tell them babe I got it from canva and all my supplies come from temu no effort no thinking involved at all x
If she's got nothing to hide why not share the printing company she apparently uses. It's quite a tell that she's being dodgy.
---
Social media allows anyone to post anything. She's someone that shouldn't be allowed to post

Reactions: 5
If she's got nothing to hide why not share the printing company she apparently uses. It's quite a tell that she's being dodgy.
---
Social media allows anyone to post anything. She's someone that shouldn't be allowed to post
Not sticking up for her but I seem other people on TikTok ask small businesses were got items from ext and not say they like why should I do ur leg work
no One helps anyone nowadays

Reactions: 1
Her potentially flashing a flap while eye bleeping the camera in what looks like a dodgy shed 🤮 I actually feel sorry for Sean.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.