Demi Donnelly #57 Someone knocking at the door, the bailiffs are ringing the bell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi also kept saying she ✨didn’t even ask for anything✨ (We love a humble (not) queen) and when showing all the wrapped gifts her mum got her she said ‘She got me sooooo much teehee I don’t even know what it all is, I didn’t even ask for anything’

But then when going through the gifts she got, for almost every gift she said ‘well I actually asked for this’ or ‘well I did actually send Sean/me brother/me dad/ me mam the link for this’ or ‘I picked this but they bought it’ or ‘I kinda hinted that I’d like this’ or ‘I had kinda mentioned that I’d like a hydrating skin care kit’ etc etc like 🙄🙄 How can she say she DiDnT eVeN aSk FoR aNyThInG? WHO at the big age of 28 is sending their family LINKS to bleeping £12.99 jewellery from TK Maxx, Make up, stupid Amazon hair brush, bloody FAKE UGGS from TEMU like… ??? This is all stuff she could easily buy. She is such a fud.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm 63 but I've never got over turning 60. Jesus I'm probably not much younger than Demis Nana !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just turned 40 and still coming to terms with it 😆

I just caught up on her what she got for Christmas 😆😆😆 what a load of tit. Especially the stuff from Sean! I'd cry if my partner got me some de-icer, wtf?! Embarrassing
Sounds like she sent him the links to the shite as well.
---
Yeah her fiancé buys her de-icer whilst her brother buys her jewellery! Says it all about the bizarre family really!
Not nice jewellery though.

Reactions: 1
Just reading all these fuckwits will now be getting big bills from HMRC for making money on vinted etc 😂 that’s one of her ‘small business’ fucked

• Haha
Reactions: 13
34 here👋 never got over turning 30 cried on each birthday since. Heavily intoxicated each time btw😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Demi also kept saying she ✨didn’t even ask for anything✨ (We love a humble (not) queen) and when showing all the wrapped gifts her mum got her she said ‘She got me sooooo much teehee I don’t even know what it all is, I didn’t even ask for anything’

But then when going through the gifts she got, for almost every gift she said ‘well I actually asked for this’ or ‘well I did actually send Sean/me brother/me dad/ me mam the link for this’ or ‘I picked this but they bought it’ or ‘I kinda hinted that I’d like this’ or ‘I had kinda mentioned that I’d like a hydrating skin care kit’ etc etc like 🙄🙄 How can she say she DiDnT eVeN aSk FoR aNyThInG? WHO at the big age
of 28 is sending their family LINKS to bleeping £12.99 jewellery from TK Maxx, Make up, stupid Amazon hair brush, bloody FAKE UGGS from TEMU like… ??? This is all stuff she could easily buy. She is such a fud.
She always give them a list of items she wonts and also buys stuff to give Sean to gift her 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 and I'm sure she say her mum ask and she said she wanted that basket of crap I mean hamper of pamper stuff

• Haha
Reminds me of when I was younger - used to sit with the Argos or Index (who members Index? 😂 ) catalogue and write a list of everything I wanted and handed it to my parents to give to santa :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't get the asking for presents at Xmas when your older tbh, I'd rather something thoughtful than something I could buy myself with the money I earn? She's such a freak

Reactions: 11
I don't get the asking for presents at Xmas when your older tbh, I'd rather something thoughtful than something I could buy myself with the money I earn? She's such a freak
Me and my family make lists. There's a lot of us and it makes it less stressful. I also don't have alot if storage so it's just easier all round. Also I could buy it myself but it's actually saving me money in this cost of living crisis if someone gets me something I want/need. Doesn't mean we don't buy something thoughtful aswell/instead.

she said “ugh I don’t know why Sean buys us expensive slippers, I’m fine with primark” when showing the penguin slippers he got her.

Let’s just rewind to last year where she sent her dad Ralph Lauren slippers she wanted and not only him but another family member got her them because she sent them to them both

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When my partners family ask what I want I always just say I don't need anything. They always get us stuff but I generally just say if they are then make it something I can share with my partner and little ones.
---
she said “ugh I don’t know why Sean buys us expensive slippers, I’m fine with primark” when showing the penguin slippers he got her.

Let’s just rewind to last year where she sent her dad Ralph Lauren slippers she wanted and not only him but another family member got her them because she sent them to them both
She is a right liar! I don't think she knows how to tell the truth

Watching her read her bullshitty letter. Her writing she intended to start her "small business", planning to have a stockroom at home etc. Really goes against the whole "I accidentally started a small business" bullshit she's been on about.

Reactions: 19
Watching her read her bullshitty letter. Her writing she intended to start her "small business", planning to have a stockroom at home etc. Really goes against the whole "I accidentally started a small business" bullshit she's been on about.
I’m thinking she wrote that letter more recently than she’s claiming? Or wrote some of it in January 2023 and added to it to fit her narrative that she manifested and achieved her goals 🤣
Loved the talk on fitness and how it was scuppered by breaking her foot in July. That’s over halfway through the year so something isn’t adding up there 😩
and bringing Sean into it “me and Sean have problems with food” umm you have a problem with food and he has a problem with being in a borderline abusive relationship

Reactions: 19
Please Demi for the love of god - get over school will you?!? You left 10 years ago! The fact she mentions school constantly just shows her immaturity and shows she has no other life experience!
Her reading that letter with the fake sincerity and her bullshit beyond gratefulness is so nauseating! 🤢 And how is going on a trip or holiday you booked an achievement 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If she’s selling all these bits on her small biz why is she offering 30% off?! 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
25 here and it's absolutely wild to me how immature she is, she acts 10 years younger than her age and perhaps she should find a real job (not implying social media isn't a real job, it's the "business" she runs i'm referring to). it's like she's mentally stuck as a teenager and i know growing older is hard while you're stagnant and all your friends have successful jobs (maybe i'm projecting here because i've just got my first corporate job this year edit because while i said this year i forgot we're in 2024, not 2023 while my friends have been working for a good 2-3 years in their chosen industry) — though i don't think she has many (if any at all) friends outside her influencer bubble. lbr who would want to hang out with someone who does f*ck all except run a failing "business" and youtube channel which is barely scraping by.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I don’t want to sound rude but her referring to penguin as designer really had me..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m 38 and quite honestly never think about school. Why does she bring it up every few weeks? Get over it you bleeping fat pig

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not sure if this has been spoke about I missed a lot of threads but there is no way she designed the collage books. The girl has never had an original thought or has any design skills

I’m 38 and quite honestly never think about school. Why does she bring it up every few weeks? Get over it you bleeping fat pig
Probably because she failed at life and she needs to keep getting sympathy. She's totally jealous of her friends because they have everything she doesn't have. I remember her saying about how one of her friends moved house and that's because they didn't have their dream house like Demi and Sean. She tries to act like she's well known but she really isn't and that was evident when no one turned up to the New Look Shop opening

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.