Demi Donnelly #57 Someone knocking at the door, the bailiffs are ringing the bell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely bought that cushion 💯, she's weird like that, remember the time she bought someone's old personal photos at a car boot sale because she was "interested in things like that"
is it terrible my first thought to this photo is that demi should have some decorum and not share this because the likelihood is the person whose item has been donated is probably dead? she is weird enough to buy it, don't be surprised if it gets sent out in one of the scrapture orders

Reactions: 15
Yo. Has anyone followed the link on the gambling post? I don’t want to give her brother a view, but looks like he’s joining the Donnelly Dynasty

Reactions: 5
Yo. Has anyone followed the link on the gambling post? I don’t want to give her brother a view, but looks like he’s joining the Donnelly Dynasty
Yes, her brother is posting bizzare videos now. He does seem to have a better vocabulary than her though lol

Reactions: 3
I was here when the first vag debate took place however, I posted it again as it’s so convincing to me that it’s her bleeping clam packet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I was here when the first vag debate took place however, I posted it again as it’s so convincing to me that it’s her bleeping clam packet.
I don't understand why she would post it again knowing full well what it looks like. I guess someone is in need of attention. It's just gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
100% even us all talking about it, I bet she loves that. She does it on purpose, she gets off on people looking at her body 🤷‍♀️🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 5
demi for onlyfans 2024 ? 7th business for the. business women?
Do you think Sean would deal with that? Can you imagine how much embarrassment that would cause him especially if word got around that Demi was on only fans. There have been loads of problems on that site especially to do with trafficking and children. The same with Tik Tok too. Social media is so problematic in so many ways. The amount of stupidity that goes on is crazy. Don't get me wrong there are some good people who make some good content but the majority of it just seems to be toxic. The Paul Brothers although they are now into boxing and wrestling. Gabby Hanna, I think she had a big scandal with one of her friends who was assaulted and Gabby was still remaining friends or causing problems with the guy who did it. Jeffrey Star, James Charles, and the majority of that era of the beauty community. I think no wonder you tube has fallen down for many people.

Reactions: 8
Demi is clearly struggling now with engagement and pulling every trick in the book but it’s all old news isn’t it, get a job

• Heart
Reactions: 13
£100 Scrapture voucher competition! How very generous… can get a whole load of S-crap for that

• Haha
Reactions: 15

This lady purchased from her and didn't get the scrapbook. The 40 sheets of coloured paper cost about £1.50 she has well been ripped off

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

This lady purchased from her and didn't get the scrapbook. The 40 sheets of coloured paper cost about £1.50 she has well been ripped off
What! £35 for that! Did she get sent the wrong order, even with one of the scrapbooks that wouldn't have been worth the money.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.