Demi Donnelly #57 Someone knocking at the door, the bailiffs are ringing the bell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just coming to post this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Poor bradley probs wishes amber sorry I mean demi hadn't shared his video now!!

Thank you to both of you who shared his channel name/link. Is his header meant as a joke or is he just as lazy as his sister?

Editing to add demi bought a well known brand of journals (main market) and is selling them on her crappy site, i can't tell if she's claiming theyre hoallll-sailahh or what but that's illegal in itself. She needs to be careful the dope. I don't have sympathy for her, when she is finally sued it'll be quality entertainment. Her ratings on yt may even peak :ROFLMAO:
its been deleted :(((

Reactions: 1
its been deleted :(((
Amber is known to stalk the thread, are we surprised she's gotten onto her tit obsessed brother and warned him to remove them. Lighten up bradley if it wasn't for your sister and her crappy ways you wouldn't even have comments mate. You've got 21 subs long way to go, maybe ask your sister for some bought followers for your next bday. She knows a guy who knows a guy, can help yous all out :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

I probably shouldn't have screenshot it now could have had fun with this. Whoever those people are thank u for the laughs ;)
---
New Thread:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.