Demi Donnelly #57 Someone knocking at the door, the bailiffs are ringing the bell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Each to their own n all that..but who the duck has time to make scrapbooks?? maybe a one off for a gift / memory book but surely that would be that…you wouldn’t need a wad of them..would you!?

Reactions: 14
Each to their own n all that..but who the duck has time to make scrapbooks?? maybe a one off for a gift / memory book but surely that would be that…you wouldn’t need a wad of them..would you!?
I like the idea of it for babies/ young kids or a wedding but every day life? Nah I’ll just use pinterest.

Also why is the first picture of the giveaway a mirror selfie of herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yo. Has anyone followed the link on the gambling post? I don’t want to give her brother a view, but looks like he’s joining the Donnelly Dynasty
What's the brothers channel name? I'm well nosy me so I wanna have a look. Can only see this insta story on insagony now so can't click it even for a nose.

Reactions: 4

This lady purchased from her and didn't get the scrapbook. The 40 sheets of coloured paper cost about £1.50 she has well been ripped off
what a load of tat omg, not even cut up nicely/presented well. Load of random map pages ripped out, random postcards, just tit she's found at the charity shop or from shein! I was looking on shein the other day for stickers, they are so cheap its ridiculous. She basically doing what a lot of the Etsy sellers do... mark up a load of cheap crap :(

Reactions: 11
What's the brothers channel name? I'm well nosy me so I wanna have a look. Can only see this insta story on insagony now so can't click it even for a nose.
Droopynose Brad or something along those lines… he’s trying bless him 🥴
---
Did we ever figure out if Scrapture is actually a registered business? Or is she a HMRC dodger?

Reactions: 6
Demi Donnelly #58: Crapture’s a scam, gifted shoe boxes to her fam. Flashing her minge like a pack of vegan ham.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I’m slow with this but needed to vent as it’s only just come up on my fyp.. Demi made a TikTok in November moaning about a lady at an event saying she doesn’t have time for scrapbooking. Demi said all you have to do is prioritise, she prioritises bullet journaling, scrapbooking etc which is why she has time. Soz Dem I’ll just tell my 3 month old that I can’t feed him as I’m prioritising cutting and sticking. Realistically she doesn’t have a proper job either… She can make ‘content’ from her hobbies whereas the rest of us can’t rock up to work and ‘prioritise’ what we want to do for our ✨MeNTal HeALth✨. She is so out of touch.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m slow with this but needed to vent as it’s only just come up on my fyp.. Demi made a TikTok in November moaning about a lady at an event saying she doesn’t have time for scrapbooking. Demi said all you have to do is prioritise, she prioritises bullet journaling, scrapbooking etc which is why she has time. Soz Dem I’ll just tell my 3 month old that I can’t feed him as I’m prioritising cutting and sticking. Realistically she doesn’t have a proper job either… She can make ‘content’ from her hobbies whereas the rest of us can’t rock up to work and ‘prioritise’ what we want to do for our ✨MeNTal HeALth✨. She is so out of touch.
Totally Agree!
I also get annoyed with her constant mentions of improving MeNtAl HeALth with ScRaP bEuKiNg 🙄
It’s just her using the mental health card to try and sell the idea of scrapbooking so they buy from her scrap business! It’s such an empty statement! It’s not the cutting and sticking random bits of paper to a book that improves mental health - it’s the time to yourself, to forget about recent struggles and you can do that doing anything like going for a walk, a swim, knitting, reading the list is endless! But she’s making out like scrapbooking and colouring in is the answer! No that just happens to be what she fills her escape moment with! But like you said many people don’t even have that luxury! She really is so out of touch but knows an audience with struggles who are getting desperate and will try anything are more likely to buy from her! She really is the lowest of the low!

Reactions: 9
The woman at the event was obviously attractive

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.