Demi Donnelly #57 Someone knocking at the door, the bailiffs are ringing the bell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just out of curiosity - what age are we all? I've always wondered if we're just a bunch of teenagers or old geriatrics who should know better :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I'll start, I'm 51 😁
i’m 28🤢 it does seem like there’s a good mix of ages of people

Reactions: 8
42 here, old and grumpy

the latest TikTok with the vegan egg 🤢 don’t get me wrong nothing against vegan anything but it looks minging

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm 25 so a bit younger than Big D but have my life together so much more and I can tell she is so immature for her age! Don't even get me started on the lip syncing and dancing tik toks she does like she's 12, but when she rang her Dad and Sean when he car battery died, I would always sort my own issues out and ring AA etc, not panic ring family, it's hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm 25 so a bit younger than Big D but have my life together so much more and I can tell she is so immature for her age! Don't even get me started on the lip syncing and dancing tik toks she does like she's 12, but when she rang her Dad and Sean when he car battery died, I would always sort my own issues out and ring AA etc, not panic ring family, it's hilarious.
I find it really strange how she behaves. I was homeless at 17/18 and then moved into my first place not long before I turned 19. All through my life I've had to deal with hard times and I've had nobody to fall back on. I love being independent I also love my partner because he allows me to be free and he's also there when I need him. If she wasn't with Sean I reckon she'd still be with her mum. She's never had to struggle with anything because her family have always been called to the rescue and they have given in to her. Sad really!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I find it really strange how she behaves. I was homeless at 17/18 and then moved into my first place not long before I turned 19. All through my life I've had to deal with hard times and I've had nobody to fall back on. I love being independent I also love my partner because he allows me to be free and he's also there when I need him. If she wasn't with Sean I reckon she'd still be with her mum. She's never had to struggle with anything because her family have always been called to the rescue and they have given in to her. Sad really!
She's never had to stand on her own two feet and been babied all her life - she couldn't cope on her own.

Reactions: 9
I feel seen😂😭im 30 and have all my tit together but the one thing i will always do is ring my dad about my car 🤦‍♀️😭😂
Although i did replace a light fitting and bumper myself.. anything cosmetic i can fix but if its to.do with the running of the car i can't do😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel seen😂😭im 30 and have all my tit together but the one thing i will always do is ring my dad about my car 🤦‍♀️😭😂
Although i did replace a light fitting and bumper myself.. anything cosmetic i can fix but if its to.do with the running of the car i can't do😂
Ah man that's why the RAC exist :oops::)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m 32 so we are a mixed aged bunch of Demi haters!
She’s this big adult baby who’s been molly coddled all her life in the very very strange family dynamic they have! She then at one point managed to make more money than she could’ve imagined so that then prompted her family to lick her arse even more but that became her downfall. Fueling her ego, her lack of effort in content, originality and general disregard for her viewers has seen her ruin it all as her views and engagement plummet to a fraction they once were and I’m all here for that to be final nail in her coffin!

Reactions: 10
Jess’s car battery was dead and guess what, she sorted it herself! No calls to her boyfriend or Dad and she was meant to be going to work, contrast to sitting around for hours wanting everyone else to sort it for you…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm 51 on Sunday. I act about 30. Although what does that even mean going by Big D. My daughters 28 and the difference between her and wor Dems is night and day. 🤣

Reactions: 6
Jess’s car battery was dead and guess what, she sorted it herself! No calls to her boyfriend or Dad and she was meant to be going to work, contrast to sitting around for hours wanting everyone else to sort it for you…
Honestly, that whole car fiasco with Big D was just unreal. She put it off fixing because she didn’t want to pay. She then sat in a car park for hours until some family member or Sean came to help (can’t remember who). What an absolute clown.

(And I’m 34 in a few weeks 👋)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just turned 40 and still coming to terms with it 😆

I just caught up on her what she got for Christmas 😆😆😆 what a load of tit. Especially the stuff from Sean! I'd cry if my partner got me some de-icer, wtf?! Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just turned 40 and still coming to terms with it 😆

I just caught up on her what she got for Christmas 😆😆😆 what a load of tit. Especially the stuff from Sean! I'd cry if my partner got me some de-icer, wtf?! Embarrassing
Yeah her fiancé buys her de-icer whilst her brother buys her jewellery! Says it all about the bizarre family really!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m 31 and hopeful to see humour doesn’t die with age as some of you are bleeping hilarious 😂

I can’t wait to see big D at Andrea’s wedding!!! bleeping helllllllll

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.