Demi Donnelly #57 Someone knocking at the door, the bailiffs are ringing the bell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who buys from her, included purchased items from shein is asking for it imo. Deserve all the over priced crap they get

Reactions: 10
Just been watching her brother's video, I think he's more interesting to watch than she is. Hopefully he'll get better lighting

Reactions: 3
Her brother speaks better than her, why would she not promote him? What an hole

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ll be honest I have all the free time in the world (no kids) and I would never scrapbook or any of that tit because I’m a grown woman. Pile of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This Scrapture thing is a joke tbh because in about 2017 she got scammed by a woman (it was a big thing on Facebook groups at the time) and one of Demi’s first videos (back in her mums house with her red bedroom) was about that woman scamming people and how it was immoral and wrong. LOL

How the tables turn I guess 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That’s rotten
thats shocking!!! I'm sorry what are the chances that her exact colouring book shes stocked can be found at another more easily accessible bargain shop... Shes not going to have the same wholesaler as a nationwide company? Shes a bloody liar with her wholesaler shite, just picks up whatever is cheap at b&m/homebargains/the works to scam her customers

Reactions: 10
Amber wright comment on her brother YouTube vid 🤣🤣
Was just coming to post this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Poor bradley probs wishes amber sorry I mean demi hadn't shared his video now!!

Thank you to both of you who shared his channel name/link. Is his header meant as a joke or is he just as lazy as his sister?

Editing to add demi bought a well known brand of journals (main market) and is selling them on her crappy site, i can't tell if she's claiming theyre hoallll-sailahh or what but that's illegal in itself. She needs to be careful the dope. I don't have sympathy for her, when she is finally sued it'll be quality entertainment. Her ratings on yt may even peak :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.