Demi Donnelly #57 Someone knocking at the door, the bailiffs are ringing the bell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fascinated with how Demz does veganism. Everything she eats is processed. Vegan burgaz, kievs, cakes. You'd think if she was going to go to the effort of not eating meat or dairy. She'd at least eat clean and cook from scratch. Or is it because she's bullshitting and buying processed food is easier to pretend she's vegan for her vidyohs

Reactions: 15
What I'd like to know is - do other people in Newcastle actually speak like she does? Knickaaaz, stickaaaz, vigyo, butnennyway, calling trousers pants etc...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The more I watch the Vlogs the more baffled I am that Sean sticks around, I get financially it would be difficult but she isn’t nice to him. Not sure if he has totally given up or is beyond caring. They will never marry and she has made it clear kids are off the cards, does make you wonder how long he can sit it out for, his parents must find their relationship odd.

Reactions: 16
In that slog with the 'grazing board' 🤣 Wtf are Ghergins?
And the absolute state of that bed. No pillow or mattress protectors. The dogs sleep in the bed, she could have hoovered the mattress. She's proper grubby. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
the comments on her latest Instagram photo as if 🤭
---
how does she find these people who are delusional enough to comment ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the comments on her latest Instagram photo as if 🤭
---
how does she find these people who are delusional enough to comment ?
She looks completely the same shape in all photos - and I noticed before I read the caption. She’s delusional

Reactions: 9
The more I watch the Vlogs the more baffled I am that Sean sticks around, I get financially it would be difficult but she isn’t nice to him. Not sure if he has totally given up or is beyond caring. They will never marry and she has made it clear kids are off the cards, does make you wonder how long he can sit it out for, his parents must find their relationship odd.
They both need a big wake up call. They’re young enough to start their lives again they don’t need to be miserable together and make do. The resentment is so clear even through a video. It’s not even like there are kids to think about, they could literally start their lives all over again.

Reactions: 9
Wait didn’t she have a tantrum in London because her friend styled her in a long skirt and she said she hates maxi skirts 🤭 she was an utter witch to her

Reactions: 18
IMG_9207.jpeg
The first pic looks like how I imagine mermaids look under their tail 🤣 why’s she only got one leg in the middle of her body

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Why does she look like a coke or heroin addict in the first pic Aye uploaded in his anniversary post?! He’s done her dirty there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
11 years together, nearing 30 and not wanting marriage or kids. She's very vocal on her opinions on those topics, but he's not. Why is he settling... They're not you're average couple, I wonder if there now asexual lol

Reactions: 11
her lifestyle doesn’t suit having breakfast apparently 😂 well it won’t when you’re getting out of bed at 12pm. also that latest tik tok where she’s shagging a pillow basically. she actually can’t get any worse

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.