Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone gonna try their luck with asking about Amber Wright? When will she ever mention it

Don’t forget to breathe big D!
Once the photo had been captured and big D breathed a sigh of relief, her magic belt burst open, the gold embellishments flew up to the ceiling and brought down a chandelier. I was there, it was beautiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IV just screenshot same bit 🤣 why she pull that face when showing her eyes 🤷🏻‍♀️ and angles n lighting makes you lose 10 stone 🤣🤣.
I don't understand what she was trying to show off... Her eyelashes? She ain't got lashes 🫠😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't understand what she was trying to show off... Her eyelashes? She ain't got lashes 🫠😅
I thought that she normally dose that when showing her new lashes 🤦🏻‍♀️ also she pulled her nails off 🤔 thought they was her own nails as she just as gel polish on them they look short n not like she biten then down so she liein and as tips on also why don't she use soap and water at a sink to wash her face instead of a out of date cream and no it's not a clean flannel 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
These shots remind me of the “Big D mowing the lawn” arc 😭😂

Bitter 😂😂😂😂I’m howling. She’s such a lying duck.
Her excuse for using filters (angles and “lightening”) is so hypocritical anyway. How can she be body positive but also love being told by strangers that she looks slim and that she wants to look slimmer in her insta photos by using good angles?! It’s ridiculously thick of her

Reactions: 10
Opened her insta videos to see what the latest craic was and she says she’s going to Amsterdam 😭😭 My husband is Dutch, hahaha! He’ll be raging at every second of her ignorance (and good luck Big D trying to pronounce all the Dutch words 😳)

(For the record she’s known as “upside-down-mouth-girl in our house).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get the impression she’s trying to be more out there and funny on her stories and videos because her views are plummeting. She’s panicking at the thought of having to get a job where she’d have to actually get up, make herself look presentable, send her pups to school and go to work for the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
73A4A565-A703-4D4C-9DF2-09D682A0A6D2.jpeg

I genuinely don’t think she’s “all there”…..if ya get me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She thinks using out of date face products is better than a face wipe??? I disagree tbh....using a product beyond its expiration date risks irritation, rashes, blemishes and various skin or eye infections.

Reactions: 15
She thinks using out of date face products is better than a face wipe??? I disagree tbh....using a product beyond its expiration date risks irritation, rashes, blemishes and various skin or eye infections.
All those ailments can only be an improvement on that moosh. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You've all rattled her now, she's uploaded live photos to her Instagram story to defend herself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.