Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've all rattled her now, she's uploaded live photos to her Instagram story to defend herself 😂😂
I’m still no convinced 😂she must be filming YouTube videos with about 5 cameras if the saying is true about the camera adding 10lbs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her posting about receiving dick pics is unnecessary. It’s like a cry for attention and validation, probably as she’s lacking it from Sean. Very very sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh here we go complaining about the dick pics. This is hilarious. Demi you're encouraging it, I mean we do experience unsolicited pictures but we're not all liking mens comments saying they enjoy seeing the shape of our fanny. I'd slap the face of anyone saying anything like that to me, I certainly wouldn't send them a thumbs up.

Reactions: 19
EBB9831E-B439-4999-A674-CC169F744717.jpeg

I’m sorry but what does she expect posting near naked content all the time?!! I wonder what Sean thinks of this but also of her flashing all the time which clearly attracts this sort of attention.

Surely she knows she’s opening her page to fat fetish….I think she secretly loves it 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1806745
I’m sorry but what does she expect posting near naked content all the time?!! I wonder what Sean thinks of this but also of her flashing all the time which clearly attracts this sort of attention.

Surely she knows she’s opening her page to fat fetish….I think she secretly loves it 🤮
“keep your pics for people who wanna see it”

demi hun, NOBODY WANTS TO SEE YOUR OBESE BELLY JIGGLING AROUND EITHER

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I get the impression she’s trying to be more out there and funny on her stories and videos because her views are plummeting. She’s panicking at the thought of having to get a job where she’d have to actually get up, make herself look presentable, send her pups to school and go to work for the day.
It will take a miracle for her to actually be relevant again. She's not funny at all she's a joke and her behaviour is desperate. Not even her crappy TV stints have done her any favours because she's got no new following and her views have gone down even further. What's left for her but crumbs! I think even if she addressed the Amber Wright saga she'd lose out because she's left it far too long and I think it would send more people over here and since that point there has been too much tit been caught on these threads so her views and following would go down so fast.

View attachment 1806745

Of course she loves it. All this has come about because she surfs tattle and has seen that Sean is attracting female attention and he's giving other females attention. She's so sad and desperate. If you don't want dick pictures don't post this bullshit because you just open yourself up to this sort of crappy behaviour. Plus nobody wants to see you in underwear but you constantly force it upon people and that's why your engagement rate is crap and that's why nobody gives a crap about you or your channel anymore. December is supposed to be the best month for influencers I believe and she's probably made zero money so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She really does come across as ✨unstable✨.

The dick pic reel. Totally embarrassing really.

Reactions: 16
Pathetic. If she was a nice person I'd feel desperately sorry for her.

Reactions: 12
Random men sending Demi dick pics but Sean’s probably locked himself in the bathroom again for an hour *having a dump* sending his to all the girls he follows on Instagram 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Plot twist. Sean has accidentally sent his dick pic to Demi under one of his many burner accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Anyone else annoyed by how badly she's done the dog cutouts in her vidyo outros, especially Looonaa? 😩

Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 20.32.33.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She thinks using out of date face products is better than a face wipe??? I disagree tbh....using a product beyond its expiration date risks irritation, rashes, blemishes and various skin or eye infections.
She is a sustainable queen. Let's put some respect on her name😶

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Random men sending Demi dick pics but Sean’s probably locked himself in the bathroom again for an hour *having a dump* sending his to all the girls he follows on Instagram 😭
OT but wouldn’t you just hate to be a guy, it’s stressful enough getting a good pic as a woman let alone making your chode appear more than 2 inches 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What makes me laugh is when she comments back saying ‘I don’t need to explain or justify myself to people on the internet’ and then puts stories on like today. It obviously gets to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who the hell is she trying to kid, absolutely no amount of lighting and angles would make you look 5/6 stone lighter , bleeping delusional
You can edit videos to make yourself look thinner as well. Plenty of editing apps out there that do wonders.

What makes me laugh is when she comments back saying ‘I don’t need to explain or justify myself to people on the internet’ and then puts stories on like today. It obviously gets to her 😂
One person made a comment about the editing and she's made it sound like 100s of people. She definitely edits her pictures. Lighting and angles can do good things but not the way it does to her. She edits herself 100% on that.

Reactions: 10
why did our D unlist this video??

her friend and sean seem to have alot of chemistry....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.