Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I have like a high body temperature so it will take a while for me to get cold'.... Translation: 'My beluga blubber is almost as thick as me, so nothing gets through'.
I can't believe she said it and left it in the video not realising that it's literally only because she's morbidly obese.

Reactions: 8
Yup, I'd have liked to have known about the on-board shopping. Perhaps Jess will make a more informative video. One can hope, otherwise the entire trip was a waste of time.
I don't mind Jess, she's hustling with the big woman and deserves every sub that comes her way. I wouldn't have lasted two minutes before putting her on her flat arse.
Yeah I wish Jess would just sack Demi off and do her own thing. Jess actually shows up and does a good job. Demi shows up does the bare minimum and then puts out a video about mental health

Reactions: 13
I look at these videos and comments from 4 year ago, everyone loved her, wonder how many of them are now here 🤣

• Haha
'I have like a high body temperature so it will take a while for me to get cold'.... Translation: 'My beluga blubber is almost as thick as me, so nothing gets through'.
I wish I was a beluga this winter….having my thyroid out means im freezing shuffling round the office in my scarf lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The way she complained about being ID’d when she looks like your drunk aunt at a family gathering

• Haha
Saying that she ‘managed’ to get the hello fresh discount like she’s been grafting and bartering makes me wanna scream

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Literally, everyone and their Nan can get hold of a hello fresh discount it’s that easy.
I used one off a graze box, cancelled after the discount and they still email me every 2 weeks offering the same discount

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.