Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't have snow globes as part of her grotto does she? Very very dangerous around pets as lots have antifreeze

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Crying she’s moaning about not getting ID’d saying she has a baby face. She looks about 40 (not saying that’s old just is a lot older than the age she actually is)
I’m 47 and hands down look younger than she does

Reactions: 13
She doesn't have snow globes as part of her grotto does she? Very very dangerous around pets as lots have antifreeze
There's no such thing as dangerous snow globes she's literally never heard about that 😂😂😂
You know she'd snap back with that 😂
I actually have a pretty decent Xmas village and there's not one pound shop light up snowman anywhere on it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
‘Look like a child’
‘Baby faced’

🥴
I laughed so hard Wen moaning she didn't get I'd in 3 shop. I got I'd well in to my 30s having no makeup on sometime makes you look older 😆. But with or with out she look same less as she has done for her then look like a drag queen she need go Specsavers 🤣.

Reactions: 3
I think part of what sometimes make someone look younger than their age is if they have a slim, teenage type build. Demi looks more like she has eaten a few teenagers. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m 25 and I constantly get asked for ID, even for pain meds which you have to be 16 and over to buy! Bugs me 😂

Reactions: 7
I find it strange how she goes to winter wonderland with her boyfriend and then comes home sitting alone in her office singing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her views are really plummeting it really shows that she's just a mess that no one wants to watch.

Reactions: 10
What child looks and weighs the same has a 7 tonne lorry? Might be why you didn’t get asked for ID big D

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Our gal is living the dream in the Christmas grotto village. Always covered in food and drink stains 🥰
AE83447D-E297-444C-9501-99455566F355.jpeg
17B3F5A0-0934-4B7F-ABC9-66F22A9A275F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.