Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes miss death anxiety who was constantly mixing with people she shouldn’t have been during covid including her elderly grandparents! And then never got vaxxed!

Reactions: 17
I thought it was bad how she videoed him when drunk she did it to have the narrative ‘look how he behaves when drunk, I am a saint being with him’ she knows people think she is bad towards him so has tried to turn the tables on him. She knew exactly what she wanted him to do and deliberately went out of her way to get a reaction from him when he was vulnerable.

Reactions: 13
Like just about everyone else has said she hopes people will attack him and say poor Demi what she has to put up with. This isn't love its a bad relationship, interesting though that this started once she addressed that it was her being the ABUSER. What she's actually doing is referred to as DARVO. She's a bad human!
Anyway I think its quite sad that grandma arrives early for essentially every engagement, indicating just how lonely she is and lazy arse does duck all for her but use her for content. I know we all have dependents and can't do everything but seriously she knows but has no emotions apart from those a narcissist exhibits.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She showed what a nasty witch she really is. At least we saw what Sean really thinks of her. Loose lips and all that.

Reactions: 13
She basically wanted to make Sean look tit in that video yet he really showed her up. She's completely embarrassed herself 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Everyone loves Sean. She's probably so pissed off that people are finding it funny and not quizzing how he spoke to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot 2022-12-11 at 21.46.42.png
Screenshot 2022-12-11 at 21.46.30.png

She might not be the best at wrapping gifts, but at least she puts a lot of love, care and attention into each present.

I imagine this is her face the whole time she is ✨ scrap booking✨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She edited it you don't know what she said back, not to mention she talks to him much worse when she is sober.
Well yeah, I reckon they're as bad as each other though. I think it was really telling the way he was saying things like 'park where you effin like'.

If my partner spoke to me like the way they speak to each other (him in the car, and her ranting at him over getting a takeaway that time on holiday) I'd be too embarrassed to show any of it online 🤦‍♀️

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in their house, and see what they're like when the camera is off 👀I imagine she does her scrapbooking and he plays his games and they hardly speak

Reactions: 14
and we are supposed to believe these are the same person
She genuinely makes my body dysmorphia so much worse. Shes a size 20 yet she looks similar to how I see myself and I'm a size 12/14 and I think its because she edits her photos loads. Like I KNOW she's bigger than I am. She would never fit in my clothes but the edited pics make her look how I see myself and its a reason I think I look massive cos I know a size 20 is massive. And that's how I think I look. (Don't come at me giving me tit about a size 20 not being massive. It is. Its called morbid obesity, look it up)

Makes me laugh when she always says she looks about 12. Hunny I do not think any 12 year old has ever been so morbidly obese and if they were they'd be in the news for being the fattest 12 yo to ever exist. You also do not look 12. You look much older than you are so why on earth are you shocked when you don't get asked for ID!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
The longing looks at Jess and excuse to keep touching Neil's arm 😳
Her mate Natalie does my head in too - such an attention seeker!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The longing looks at Jess and excuse to keep touching Neil's arm 😳
Her mate Natalie does my head in too - such an attention seeker!!!
Natalie makes me angry. I dislike her face and the comments she makes. She's classless. I don't know the girl but she rubs me the wrong way. The wife beater comment she made ages ago put the nail in the coffin for me. Just trampy skanks. Beer swigging slags.

I'm sorry 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.