Demi Donnelly #46 Stood up for a while, now needs a rest, physical activity gets her stressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant wait to see what B&M bullshit she gets for Christmas this year. Along with the cheap bits of tat she buys her family and Sean.

More candles? the place must be honking!

"Hiya mam" aahahaha

Or are you my mortal enemy? "He'll be back with that Beverly if ya not curful"
This is what I don't get, she bought Jess loads of nice things (probably a lot was gifted not bought, but still) yet her family get tit from Poundland & B&M!

I've been quiet on this thread for quite a while now but her Instagram story from last night has pissed me right off. No sleep from worrying about her dog having a completely harmless lump removed. Jesus christ if only she lived in other people's shoes for a day!
Ridiculous some people can't afford to live, have health issues and all sorts.

Reactions: 7
I can only imagine that she thrives is doggy position.
It's her dream come true. Where do you think luna and Henry picked it up from?? 😂 😆 😂
Let's be honest tho he would need quite the shlong to get past those cheeks to get to her accidentally vegan honey pot. I mean she's got quite the moose hoof. As a member of the chubby pussy committee myself an inch or so over extra is required to accommodate beforehand 🤣 Sean is a tall guy but idk if he's packing the vital tools for plus size activities...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Let's be honest tho he would need quite the shlong to get past those cheeks to get to her accidentally vegan honey pot. I mean she's got quite the moose hoof. As a member of the chubby pussy committee myself an inch or so over extra is required to accommodate beforehand 🤣 Sean is a tall guy but idk if he's packing the vital tools for plus size activities...
This is alot to process for a Sunday morning

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I've been quiet on this thread for quite a while now but her Instagram story from last night has pissed me right off. No sleep from worrying about her dog having a completely harmless lump removed. Jesus christ if only she lived in other people's shoes for a day!
She's miserable in her life, she thrives off things like this. I think she just wants to feel something different from the mundane.

Reactions: 9
The ASMR is actually getting ridiculous… maybe just leave it to the actual ASMR channel

It still makes me laugh that she made a video with Sean and said he had changed his mind on having kids also due to them getting dogs and seeing how much work the dogs were… as if dogs could every fill the same hole as children. If you don’t want kids that’s absolutely fine but don’t force your opinions on your partner when you know for a fact that’s not true

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
This week's cringy weekly vlog

OMFG she's such a stupid cow! Firstly she moaned about her dog having a cosmetic surgery which probably she could have done without. Then she says I can't film the video I wanted too because I'm not in the right frame of mind but she proceeded to film her AD video because again money means everything to her. She's bleeping ridiculous I really dislike her. She just gets worse and worse each video. There are so many more important things in this world than her and her ridiculous tit. Then add her ridiculous ASMR crap on top of that, she really thinks she's something special. Demi you are the biggest freak and you need to just shut up with your moaning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I'm so sorry I started the sex conversation now.

Indeed.
Apple car play.
London.
Yodel.
Anything to unsee these mind pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
2C6EB6AB-0657-4008-A6E2-6D58C8FE3AF4.png

I know this has been said 1000x times but her mouth is atrocious, gets cosmetic surgery for her dog while she leaves her mouth in the permanent sulk

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.