Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booxhoo

Just me, I haven’t been on this thread in a while, just came to say… Sean I’m still single if you want to leave her for me, I seen you having a nosey on my Instagram stories the other week, so you know who I am… dm me xo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Let's be honest tho he would need quite the shlong to get past those cheeks to get to her accidentally vegan honey pot. I mean she's got quite the moose hoof. As a member of the chubby pussy committee myself an inch or so over extra is required to accommodate beforehand 🤣 Sean is a tall guy but idk if he's packing the vital tools for plus size activities...
This is alot to process for a Sunday morning

• Haha
Reactions: 51
must say when she said in the new video “ Sean clings on to things way to long” all I could think was yeah he’s clinging on way to long to that dry and dead relationship 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
One thing i actually respect is seans work ethic, he works all week then comes home and has to do most of the cleaning, stripping and decorating rooms on his own after demi makes a mess and sticks down tiles wrong and gets bored and leaves them, washes all the outside windows, cleans the garden and then she moans at him when he ruins her “ASMR” lighting of candles when no one asked for it…

Reactions: 44

I am undercover

Chatty Member
Her blaming him for her weight gain has THROWN ME girls. What a cow. You can’t blame him for your lack of self control. I fucking detest her 🙅🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Mrswillow

Her fucking asmr tapping makes me want to chop off her fucking fat little stubby fingers and shove them up her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

er21

BCDEFCBD-1560-44D6-9D0D-A7FA922CA433.png
And remember everyone… nature is the worlds natural gift to us. Our Demi really does have a way with words

• Haha
Reactions: 40

lastpass

Her least favourite thing about Sean is the amount of time he spends on the loo. ''He goes in, an hour passes then he comes out. Morning, afternoon and evening''.

HMMMM I think we know what he's getting up to in the bathroom Demi hun. 👀🍑 🖐🍆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

lastpass

EC5DBA79-1B55-4087-AE67-3BB44C51519C.png

Not the inspirational quote over this lovely shot of tweedle dee and tweedle dum

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

BigMavis

VIP Member
Remember when she was writhing on the rug while Aye was on his phone ignoring her hahah
Oh yes! That brought about one of my favourite comments on tattle ever. Ahem. "All Ayes on me in the centre of the rug just like a circus"
Credit to whoever wrote that. Absolute Genius ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Cost of living crisis so she won't put the clothes in the dryer. Just whacks the heating on instead! Thick as shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 37