Demi Donnelly #46 Stood up for a while, now needs a rest, physical activity gets her stressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fatter Sean gets, the more he looks like a lady who drinks from the furry cup

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The reason they found the house difficult at first is because they bought two bleeping puppies as soon as they moved in

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Where were their families when they moved in?
I’m sorry but I’d be so embarrassed if my child moved out & didn’t have a clue how to clean & cook for themselves! They’ve both piled the weight on so you’d think they would get some help from family on how to run a household & make proper meals?!
Even when they do cook it’s all jars & convenience foods. They don’t help themselves & it’s just sheer laziness

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is probably why Sean mum has ask them round for dinner now she trying to get Sean back home or giving him at least one propa meal a week because she seen the state of the meals Demi's cooking 🤣

Reactions: 14
I don’t get the huge deal they make out about adapting to living alone. And learning how to live alone etc. There was one video they didn’t even know how to buy loose bananas in the supermarket 🤦‍♀️Do they not even have some common sense. How else did this they think meals will get cooked, washings done and cleaning done - did they think wee house fairies exist and they magically do it all 🙈

It’s embarrassing the way they bang on about this. Think about that level of stupid and they add 2 puppies into the mix. It was always going to be a disaster

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do we think they have a sexual relationship?
Cos I honest to God can't see it. Not that I want to see it, woooooohhhhh brain don't even go there!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Cos I honest to God can't see it. Not that I want to see it, woooooohhhhh brain don't even go there!
I can’t even see how missionary would be possible with all the bellies between them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I can’t even see how missionary would be possible with all the bellies between them
I can only imagine that she thrives is doggy position.
It's her dream come true. Where do you think luna and Henry picked it up from?? 😂 😆 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I came across a Q&A from 4 years ago with Demi and Sean and it’s crazy how much happier they seemed! I was also really surprised to hear Demi say she wanted children when she’s so dead set on not having any now (not that that’s a bad thing at all!). In the video they talked about wanting 2/3 children, I wonder if Demi’s change of heart has put a strain on their relationship

Reactions: 11
Remember when she was writhing on the rug while Aye was on his phone ignoring her hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And chins too. 😂

Demi is such an anti-influencer. She mentioned in a recent vlog that she'd bought Sainsbury's Fruit and Fibre because she liked it, and now every time I eat it I feel like a filthy beast.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Cant wait to see what B&M bullshit she gets for Christmas this year. Along with the cheap bits of tat she buys her family and Sean.

More candles? the place must be honking!

Your profile pic......fooking terrifying....imagine that coming at you on a dark night 🤢🤢🤢
"Hiya mam" aahahaha

Or are you my mortal enemy? "He'll be back with that Beverly if ya not curful"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Remember when she was writhing on the rug while Aye was on his phone ignoring her hahah
Oh yes! That brought about one of my favourite comments on tattle ever. Ahem. "All Ayes on me in the centre of the rug just like a circus"
Credit to whoever wrote that. Absolute Genius ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Cant wait to see what B&M bullshit she gets for Christmas this year. Along with the cheap bits of tat she buys her family and Sean.

More candles? the place must be honking!

"Hiya mam" aahahaha

Or are you my mortal enemy? "He'll be back with that Beverly if ya not curful"
"Hiya Denise. You ad your tea, what ya av" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've been quiet on this thread for quite a while now but her Instagram story from last night has pissed me right off. No sleep from worrying about her dog having a completely harmless lump removed. Jesus christ if only she lived in other people's shoes for a day!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.